Clifford, IN
    opsNy01.jpg

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I had tickets to PRI and was planning on actually making it this year. Then she who must remain happy informed me we were going to key west for our anniversary, the 11th thru the 16th, I gave them away.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I had tickets to PRI and was planning on actually making it this year. Then she who must remain happy informed me we were going to key west for our anniversary, the 11th thru the 16th, I gave them away.

Well the keys are a nice trade off but Dad needs to get out as well.

Oh wait...….how many ongoing projects in the shop.....:lmfao:

Yes, we must keep them appeased.

When I had multiple in progress projects I had to do these things.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I’m not the only one that thinks Corvairs look really good...right?

When I married the 1st "X" I had a 1968 Impala COPO car. I had no idea what exactly a COPO was until I bought mine brand new off the floor from MaCintire Chevy. The guy that ordered it did not get it and it sat on the floor. Nantucket blue white interior 427 3 peddles.
    The 1st X bought a 68 Corvair that looked identical to my car save it was smaller. Same blue. White interior. Very cool car.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    When I married the 1st "X" I had a 1968 Impala COPO car. I had no idea what exactly a COPO was until I bought mine brand new off the floor from MaCintire Chevy. The guy that ordered it did not get it and it sat on the floor. Nantucket blue white interior 427 3 peddles.
    The 1st X bought a 68 Corvair that looked identical to my car save it was smaller. Same blue. White interior. Very cool car.

The search is on. Would really love a 65-69 4 speed.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    CP read “unsafe at any speed”!

Corvairs are possessed by the devil most of them left are trying to kill the owners!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    My old boss has a convertible he restored a few years ago and he was talking about selling it last year. Don't know any details but may be able to locate a photo. If you're interested let me know.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Had to dig this video up. This was Lebanon Fords 2018 Hellion. Under 10 seconds in the 1/4 mile.

[video=youtube_share;WmegN3jfrzM]https://youtu.be/WmegN3jfrzM[/video]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If you guys remember the absolute killer fords I have posted pics of in this thread the fella that built those has sold his business. He still has the 50's F-100 but is done building.
    He rolled into my driveway today in a Steve McQueen Bullet. #4 of 300 to be built. 814HP or some insane number close to that. I was so absolutely knocked out I forgot to take any pics.

That thing is insane. Screw a hellcat.....(no offense B-69) as one rolled by blipping the throttle. I looked at mu bud and said lets go get him. He just smiled and said...…...Why. Getting old I guess.

$100K all in.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    If you guys remember the absolute killer fords I have posted pics of in this thread the fella that built those has sold his business. He still has the 50's F-100 but is done building.
    He rolled into my driveway today in a Steve McQueen Bullet. #4 of 300 to be built. 814HP or some insane number close to that. I was so absolutely knocked out I forgot to take any pics.

That thing is insane. Screw a hellcat.....(no offense B-69) as one rolled by blipping the throttle. I looked at mu bud and said lets go get him. He just smiled and said...…...Why. Getting old I guess.

$100K all in.

That’s #1 on my holy grail list. Fastback Bullitt Mustang.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom