• ...and so much more!
  • Riflemen14

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 15, 2010
    Wells County
    Just got home from there. Two hours in line to pay. ugh. Most all the popular handguns are gone. Hunting rifles and shotguns have some left at 25% off. Lots of 22LR and shotgun ammo left at 25% off. All kinds of fishing gear still on hand. I was able to pick up carhart pants, pistol soft case and a heavy canvas tool bag for 50% off each. Overall I'm happy with the purchases. Wish I had known about the closing earlier, would have liked to get more gun gear, mags, scopes, etc.

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    118   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    I made the trip this morning. About an hour drive. Got there at 0950, they opened at 1000, and parking had already filled up Home Depots first several rows. And people were lined up like they were going to a Stones concert.

I got in and meandered around a while. Picked up a few things, and checked out. Lines weren't too bad then. Put my stuff in the car and came back in.

Second trip I braved the gun counter. They were working off off of numbers, and just called number 26. Next number in the dispenser was 117. Still had several Sigs and Smith's. Lots of long guns. I didnt pay close attention to much else, and got out of dodge. Lines at checkout were a mile long by then.

All in all, I would have been better served getting things done around the house.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    A couple weeks ago they announced they were wanting to sell RVs out of this location.

To be honest, when I read yesterday they were closing, I wasnt really disappointed. RV sales were already down by more than half this year.

Top Bottom