• Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Been a wild week for police shootouts.

I saw it reported elsewhere that one of the dead officers encountered the suspects while investigating a homicide and was ambushed and shot. Apparently they then retreated into the store and kicked off the gun battle. Be interesting to see whether this mess was a deliberate operation to draw in and kill cops, or if it was just criminals who had a chance encounter and decided to go down shooting.

Don't these guys know they're not supposed to have those guns? :dunno:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Isn’t jersey one of the strictest gun control states already?

The citizenry was disarmed already. Hollow points are for Po-Po only. We are National Reciprocity away from me ever setting foot in that **** hole.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The citizenry was disarmed already. Hollow points are for Po-Po only. We are National Reciprocity away from me ever setting foot in that **** hole.

Sadly I have a bunch of family in NJ, including my 87 year old grandmother, so I don't have a choice but to visit sometimes.

A few years back I made a pit stop for gas and snacks on the way to a relative's house and remembered I had a spare 15 Rd Glock mag loaded with carry ammo in my get home bag. Because I am a law abiding citizen and didn't want to get jammed up for 3 to 5 years, I wrapped the whole thing up in an empty potato chip bag and tossed it in the trash, ammo and all.

It was a few years ago now and it still makes me mad to think about it.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Cnn is reporting they are investigating a stolen Uhaul that may contain an incindiary device. Also saying that this is a big investigation going on at atleast 3 different sites.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Sadly I have a bunch of family in NJ, including my 87 year old grandmother, so I don't have a choice but to visit sometimes.

A few years back I made a pit stop for gas and snacks on the way to a relative's house and remembered I had a spare 15 Rd Glock mag loaded with carry ammo in my get home bag. Because I am a law abiding citizen and didn't want to get jammed up for 3 to 5 years, I wrapped the whole thing up in an empty potato chip bag and tossed it in the trash, ammo and all.

It was a few years ago now and it still makes me mad to think about it.
    FELON!!!!!!!!!

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Just watched some cell vids on another site. Dayum they be expending LOTS of ammo betwixt baddies and goodies! Makes one contemplate whether the AR pistol in the backpack wasn’t such a silly idea after all?

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Makes one contemplate whether the AR pistol in the backpack wasn’t such a silly idea after all?

Check

0HcXRKa.jpg

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I wonder how many shots were fired by the cops vs the bad guys here?

In Florida the cops seemed to be off the rails, rapid firing into the crowded vicinity?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I wonder how many shots were fired by the cops vs the bad guys here?

In Florida the cops seemed to be off the rails, rapid firing into the crowded vicinity?
    Dunno, but one vid I saw was a stack of plainclothes about 15 deep moving up the street most if not all with patrol rifles?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Appears as if it was a targeted attack?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/12/11/jersey-city-shootout/

Still would like to know about the other murder linked to the UHaul?

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/jersey-city-shootout-developing-details-3-2/2239660/

The new details came shortly after local authorities announced a review of surveillance video clearly showed the market was targeted, though they, along with state and federal investigators, say a precise motive remains under investigation.

They park the van. They exit the van with long guns in their hands. And they immediately begin firing in the location where we lost three of our citizens yesterday.

The footage shows the shooters deliberately bypass other people on the busy street, aiming directly for people inside the kosher deli. Information continues to develop, and while authorities said Tuesday that it appeared the standoff began with the deadly shooting of a police officer at a separate site, Fulop and Shea said Wednesday that the bloodshed began at the market.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Interesting.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/jersey-city-shootout-developing-details-3-2/2239660/

Based on their rhetoric, I'm frankly surprised it took this long. If you recall, these were the a**hats yelling at the maga hat kids threatening them before the indian started beating the drum in the kid's face.

Three sources say Anderson was a one-time follower of the Black Hebrew Israelite movement, a group whose members believe they are descendants of the ancient Israelites and may adhere to both Christian and Judaic beliefs.

Top Bottom