Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

SR-37 north of Martinsville???

Getting ready to travel to Indy for some meetings. I know closure of 37 is coming, how is traffic flow along there currently?
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

Just fine once you get past walmart in martinsville.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

User Info Menu

Yep, made the drive and it's great. Until construction begins...
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

They have the overpass up in Martinsville and have currently remove the lane restrictions. Hard to say when they'll start the next part of the project.

User Info Menu

Worst case, jump on 39 to 67 N and head on up to Indy....
    "I know of you"

User Info Menu

No lane restrictions in Martinsville right now , But if you take 67 there is a lane restriction in Mooresville , they are working on the bridge and it's down to 1 lane .

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Thanks for the road info. Been wanting to hit Mart. Sportsman's Club, but not looking forward to fighting road work.
    Laser eyed dog has mellowed (Daughters "hair missile")and cat is alive and well.

User Info Menu

Two hours thirty minutes from the Alexander downtown to my east side Evansville home.