Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't believe Time put Greta on the cover when they could've had Joe Rwamirama

User Info Menu

I can't believe Time put Greta on the cover when they could've had Joe Rwamirama

GONE WITH THE WIND
    Man whose deadly farts ‘can kill mosquitoes hired to create Mosquito Repellent made from his intestinal gas’
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/105227...ill-mosquitos/

Shoot, never mind Person of the Year, get this guy a Nobel Prize in Biology.

The odd job man says no one in his home village has ever contracted malaria because his powers knock out insects over a six mile radius.If true, that would make his fallout zone larger than that of the atomic bomb which destroyed Hiroshima in 1945.

The [village] chief said: "I heard about Joe's gift and I took him in to help mop out the mosquitoes infesting our surroundings.“He respectfully drops these bloomers and it helped eradicate the insects. He does his thing and they drop - like flies."...

Joe dreams of his marketing his gas and added: “Imagine buying a Raid can with my face on it!”
    Well I hope it's just his face.

Joe's claims that insect repellent companies are researching his...bloomers...could have not yet been verified.

Some stories are just too good to fact check.

User Info Menu

Time cover or not, for the president to throw shade at a 16 year old is pretty petty. It is well known the girl is on the autism spectrum, so while her views might be open to criticism, IMO, her person is not. Trump's Beta male jealousy seemed to make him forget he was commenting on a child.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

As I have yet to see what DJT said about our little nutty activist puppet I too have to sat WTF. O got a peace prize for doing absolutely NADA so why not give this kid a huge award for doing more than O but serving no real purpose. She is an obvious puppet as was/is David Hogg.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    As I have yet to see what DJT said about our little nutty activist puppet I too have to sat WTF. O got a peace prize for doing absolutely NADA so why not give this kid a huge award for doing more than O but serving no real purpose. She is an obvious puppet as was/is David Hogg.
    I agree Obama got the NPP "just because." Greta Thurberg got it for being an environmental activist. Given her age, profile, and the subject it's easy to see why she got the attention and received the prize. Not saying she deserved it, but it's not something out of the ordinary for the committee.
    As far was what Trump said, after he learned she had won the award, he stated (via Twitter):
    “So ridiculous, Greta must work on her anger management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!”
    As far as I know, Greta Thunberg has never said anything about the president, let alone attacked him. So what gives? The First Lady's personal program is about cyber bullying, and when the chick made the ill-advised comment about Baron/Barron, she clapped back. Now her own husband is doing the exact same thing that she supposed to be bring attention too, and yet she remains silent. I mean c'mon, attacking a 16 year old kid? That just low class.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    I agree Obama got the NPP "just because." Greta Thurberg got it for being an environmental activist. Given her age, profile, and the subject it's easy to see why she got the attention and received the prize. Not saying she deserved it, but it's not something out of the ordinary for the committee.
    As far was what Trump said, after he learned she had won the award, he stated (via Twitter):

As far as I know, Greta Thunberg has never said anything about the president, let alone attacked him. So what gives? The First Lady's personal program is about cyber bullying, and when the chick made the ill-advised comment about Baron/Barron, she clapped back. Now her own husband is doing the exact same thing that she supposed to be bring attention too, and yet she remains silent. I mean c'mon, attacking a 16 year old kid? That just low class.
    Yes she is angry. This in my eyes detracts from her integrity if there is any to be detracted from. It is OK to be involved when you believe. She is not believable. Seriously. Her childhood has been robbed. WTF people. Stop it.

If that is all he said while maybe not being PC I can kind of agree.

Stop using kids to advance your agenda. Especially kids with issues. JMHO of course. Smoke-em if you got-em.

Carry on.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

User Info Menu

It wasn't a Peace Prize, it was the Time's "Person of the Year"

She's not real. These aren't her ideas, or speeches, or doing, or initiatives. She's a mascot, that's it.
    We passed upon the stair

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    It wasn't a Peace Prize, it was the Time's "Person of the Year"

She's not real. These aren't her ideas, or speeches, or doing, or initiatives. She's a mascot, that's it.
    Never said it was the peace prize. O got that I believe. But what she did get is a farce. She is a puppet.

If I mis-stated I am sorry.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Never said it was the peace prize. O got that I believe. But what she did get is a farce. She is a puppet.

If I mis-stated I am sorry.
    Nah was talking to Kut, he mentioned it and her having "gotten the award", just wanted to clear up that she hadn't
    We passed upon the stair

User Info Menu

A thread about a guy whose farts can kill mosquitoes 6 miles away and the first response is about..... Trump.

TDS is a real thing.

Anyhoo... I don't know if I want to buy mosquito repellent that smells like farts.
    INGO - too small for a republic, too large for an insane asylum.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rob63 View Post
    A thread about a guy whose farts can kill mosquitoes 6 miles away and the first response is about..... Trump.

TDS is a real thing.
    BAZINGA!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast