Inspirational/motivational photo/quote thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    We have threads of photos for our guns, funny photos, sad but true photos, patriotic photos...

We, as a people need to be inspired.
    Post inspirational, or motivational quotes, and photos here.
    It has to be better than all the bad news we get inundated with daily.

79644719_2444846929097119_1921937872856809472_o.jpg

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    My kind of thread. I collect quotes, just for fun. Not the sappy "inspirational" posters, but meaningful quotes by (sometimes) well-know people. I have hundreds.

My Favs:
    IfLUIuj.jpg

nAjbtBW.jpg

HL199tc.png

DCR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    MAN !! Do I need a thread like this one! Thank you very much for starting it!!! Rep headed your way if I can figure out how to do it.

rem788

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    indy west
    Smart people learn from their mistakes, wise people learn from other people's mistakes.
    If you believe you can or believe you can't, you are right.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.
    Margaret Thatcher

"If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end;
    if you look for comfort you will not get either."
    — C.S. Lewis

"Absolute power does not corrupt absolutely, absolute power attracts the corruptible."
    — Frank Herbert

"We should grant power over our affairs only to those who are reluctant to hold it and then only under conditions that increase the reluctance."
    Frank Herbert

"Those in power need checks and restraints lest they come to identify the common good
    for their own tastes and desires, and their continuation in office as essential
    to the preservation of the nation."
    — U. S. Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas, 1956

The only thing we ever learn from is failure. Success merely confirms our superstitions.
    Kenneth Boulding

"Democracy demands that little men should not take big ones too seriously; it dies when it is full of little men who think they are big themselves."
    — C.S. Lewis

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Many crucial things in life are learned from experience, rather than from clever thoughts or clever words. – Thomas Sowell

"Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to the country and to mankind is to bring up a family." — George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright (1856-1950)

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest." - John Thomas

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Robert Heinlein

Top Bottom