• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    It's been a rough last 3rd of the year for me and I just wanted to say that many days it was a quick read through some of the INGO threads that really brightened things up a bit.

So, to you and yours, Merry Christmas, thanks for the laughs, and here's to many more!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    2016-09-23%2B09_50_10-gun%2Bchristmas%2B-%2BGoogle%2BSearch.jpg

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Hope things keep looking up for you, had a bit of a bad time for about that same time period myself. Always come here every day for information and laughs, usually plenty of both. Feeling healthy again even though not 100% yet but working on it. Jim.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Hope things keep looking up for you, had a bit of a bad time for about that same time period myself. Always come here every day for information and laughs, usually plenty of both. Feeling healthy again even though not 100% yet but working on it. Jim.

Thanks, Jim! Good luck to you in the coming year as well and Merry Christmas!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Merry Christmas everyone! Ingo is a great community I’m glad to be part of, wish you all the best this Christmas and upcoming year. Looking forward to the laughs and conversations with everyone this upcoming year.

Also to our LEO and firefighters who never get a day off, thank you so much for everything. All the sacrifices, the tears, the anger stresses and happy moments, you guys deserve so much more respect than society gives. Thank you! Very lucky to have you guys, and really appreciate all of you. Can’t say thank you enough. Merry Christmas

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Merry Christmas everyone! Ingo is a great community I’m glad to be part of, wish you all the best this Christmas and upcoming year. Looking forward to the laughs and conversations with everyone this upcoming year.

Also to our LEO and firefighters who never get a day off, thank you so much for everything. All the sacrifices, the tears, the anger stresses and happy moments, you guys deserve so much more respect than society gives. Thank you! Very lucky to have you guys, and really appreciate all of you. Can’t say thank you enough. Merry Christmas

Glad to see you didn't die from a tonsillectomy! Been waiting for an update in that thread for weeks now! haha

Merry Christmas!

Top Bottom