• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Another ******* confronting cops with a rifle. I know rifles don’t get used much in comparison to handguns but a little of this crap goes a long way to sway public opinion. I’m sick and tired of jerks like these chipping away at my rights. I’m interested in the rest of the story as well.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I don’t think there’s much to the rest of the story. Cops were looking for suspects in an armed carjacking. Cops found suspects, and one was armed. Cops told him to disarm and he got loud and nasty and refused to disarm. He got shot.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I don’t think there’s much to the rest of the story. Cops were looking for suspects in an armed carjacking. Cops found suspects, and one was armed. Cops told him to disarm and he got loud and nasty and refused to disarm. He got shot.
    Now why are the police out hassling young men exercising their rights? I’m sure these were fine upstanding citizens that were walking down the street taking their rifle to the range to sight it in for hunting.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Walking around the south side of Indy at 3am carrying a rifle and being belligerent...what could go wrong?

That's way south Indy. Another mile and they'd have been in Greenwood. But your point stands. Pretty much walking anywhere with a rifle at 3 a.m. besides in the woods on the way to your deer stand is probably a bad idea. Let alone being belligerent to the police while doing so.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Now why are the police out hassling young men exercising their rights? I’m sure these were fine upstanding citizens that were walking down the street taking their rifle to the range to sight it in for hunting.

According to Joe Williams that is exactly what they were doing. He is talking all kinds of **** on the Fox 59 FB article.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Take-aways include: Nothing good happens after Midnight. Don't try to carjack people. Don't walk around in public with a long gun after a failed carjacking attempt. The person you tried to carjack called the Police while you could still see their tail lights. Nothing good happens after Midnight. Obey commands from the Police, especially if they have guns drawn. Nothing good happens after Midnight.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Take-aways include: Nothing good happens after Midnight. Don't try to carjack people. Don't walk around in public with a long gun after a failed carjacking attempt. The person you tried to carjack called the Police while you could still see their tail lights. Nothing good happens after Midnight. Obey commands from the Police, especially if they have guns drawn. Nothing good happens after Midnight.
    Just so I'm clear... are you saying that nothing good happens after midnight? Because after midnight is when we let it all hang out. After midnight, we gonna shake jump and shout. We're gonna cause talk and suspicion, give an exhibition, find out what it's all about... ;)

Top Bottom