Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 82 of 89 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Rivers hasn't had decent blocking for the last decade. Let's see what he can do with some protection.
    Not now nor ever been a River's fan. For goodness sakes the guys wears a bolo.
    I doubt Brissette is going anywhere. He's a 12M hit no matter what happens. IIRC.
    Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.

User Info Menu

Should be interesting. Rivers is crazy good and has something to prove. Now I wonder who ole Bill has in mind to replace Tampa Bay Tom? One inside track has it Jimmy G. One has it Mariota. A crazier one has Dak. Either way, This is a good shuffle for the NFL assuming a season can go on. Good luck with Rivers. Best ,underrated guy playing. Send Brissette back here.....he was great in spots and looked good here and for awhile in Indy.

Cheers!
    Quick to judge,Quick to anger,Slow to understand Ignorance and prejudice And fear walk hand in hand

User Info Menu

Jimmy G, Mariota, and Dak are all spoken for so who knows. Andy Dalton?
    Don't practice until you do it right; practice until you can't do it wrong.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianPatriot View Post
    Need a new QB..
    Brady's available...probably not very likely but I wonder how Colts fans would react.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zenmaster961 View Post
    Brady's available...probably not very likely but I wonder how Colts fans would react.
    Not well.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Not well.
    Until he starts winning games.

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianPatriot View Post
    Yeah thatís kinda my thoughts as well. Itís not a long term commitment. Itís an upgrade over Jacoby. If he balls out, awesome. If not, dump him after next year. No harm no foul. Lot of people still thinking theyíre gonna cut Jacoby to save the cap hit and draft a rookie/project qb as backup.
    From my amateur perspective that is a wise decision. Not bashing Jacoby, but he just seems quick out of the gate but not much stamina. Started out the season well enough but petered out pretty quickly. Also seemed to be a bit of a one trick pony and it had to be with the right receiver. Too many better well rounded QBs out there for him to be the starter

User Info Menu

My first thought is that with the "no gatherings over 10 people" thing, Rivers is going to have to "Hunger Games" his kids to see who gets to stay in the house.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

I think Rivers will do ok, heís not going to get us a Super Bowl, but he will give us a winning record overall. This may buy us some time to get a good draft pick and let them sit behind a experienced QB to gain some knowledge like we should have done with Luck/Manning.
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

Often imitated, Never duplicated.

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zenmaster961 View Post
    On his way to Tampa Bay...

Page 82 of 89 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast