Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Doubtful. There's a significant difference between Iran and North Korea, and it has something to do with atoms. Honestly, if I were Kim, I'd test a bomb right now, to prove a point... and wait for a love letter.
    If he does, I think we should send the love note with an atomic nose cone attached. And swiftly. Same medicine for the Ayatollah when they take credit for this next "retaliation".

Screw this diplomacy horse****.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    In before the articles of impeachment are launched for human rights abuses from Trump killing this guy in cold blood.
    Abuse of [the] power [that congress gave presidents via the AUMF in 2001 and never rescinded]
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    If he does, I think we should send the love note with an atomic nose cone attached. And swiftly. Same medicine for the Ayatollah when they take credit for this next "retaliation".

Playing Devil's Advocate here, but why shouldn't North Korea be allowed to test nuclear weapons within it's sovereign borders? They withdrew from the NPT.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Well, when you threaten to use those weapons against the United States some might be tempted to disarm you; BAMN up to and including a first strike
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

User Info Menu

Chuck schumer is such a slimy prick
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

Couldn’t find the original post but paraphrasing from “Ark”
    I could not give less of a **** about a fictional comparison to how a failed candidate and professional talk show attendee would have handled things. Best thing Trump could possibly do for the embassy in Iraq? Put every American citizen back on a plane to the US, have the last people out flatten the place with explosives, and hand the country back over to the people who never wanted us there in the first place. Can't get molotov'd by protesters/Iranian militiamen when you're on the other side of the ocean.

This is statement right here shows you are talking out your ass because your mouth knows better. By and large, the Iraqi people wanted us there, and wanted us to stay until a better government was installed, not what we ended up with with an abrupt exit. And a little about your Molotov cocktail BS, World Trade Center 93, WTCII Sep 11, 2001, USS Cole, et al. those are some significant “Molotov cocktails”.

Expert

User Info Menu

Why would Iran believe US threats? Obama gave them money, John Kerry violated the Logan act and met with Iran, during the Trump administration, and told them just to wait out Trump and we would go back to the Obama/Clinton way in 2020. These deaths are directly attributable to the likes of John Kerry, the deep state, and media sending conflicting messages, from the Trump administration policies, to Iran. And that Itanian confusion is legit because the big media promotes it. Kind of like when I was a kid, after a week staying with grandma, dad often had to take me to the woodshed to remind me of the pecking order at home...

And further we have worthless celebrities apologizing for our country and encouraging Iran to wait it out until they can remove Trump...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post

"Proportional response" is for suckers.
    Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

“There's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.” - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

User Info Menu

I think if done properly, turning sand into glass will have a beneficial effect on global warming.
    Maybe if we add glitter at just the right moment.

I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Playing Devil's Advocate here, but why shouldn't North Korea be allowed to test nuclear weapons within it's sovereign borders? They withdrew from the NPT.
    No. In my considered opinion they've displayed enough animosity and poor judgement that they should not be allowed to do a lot of things they've been allowed to proceed with.

Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast