• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Hello INGO friends and acquaintances, I am asking for prayer for my wife. The weekend before Christmas she went to ER with chest pain and symptoms of a heart attack and per protocol they admitted her. Did an echo and stress test and discharged her the next day, stating everything looked good. EMS took her to Hendricks because IU West was on bypass so she was not able to see her primary. Monday she went to see our primary and he said things didn't look real bad but wanted to get the cardiologist blessings....just to be sure. Today she went to cardiologist and they did another EKG and he reviewed the results from Hendricks. His report was different from the other docs....enough concern to do a heart cath in 10 days.

We're both a bit confused about the different interpretations and now the heart cath.

Regardless, please keep my wife in your prayers. I will report the good news once it is received; on the 14th. Hoping this procedure will bring clarity to what seems to be differences of opinions.

Thanks....

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    -snip-
    His report was different from the other docs....enough concern to do a heart cath in 10 days.

We're both a bit confused about the different interpretations and now the heart cath.

Regardless, please keep my wife in your prayers. I will report the good news once it is received; on the 14th. Hoping this procedure will bring clarity to what seems to be differences of opinions.

Thanks....

Prayers certainly...

But to be on the SAFE side, have her take it easy and not exert until she has the cath test.
    Sometimes a heart won't seem as bad as the cath test shows it to be.

I know this from personal experience.
    My symptoms weren't bad, but the cath study showed me to have a 99% blockage (among a total of 4) right after the "widow maker" area.
    My heart was a time bomb and they wouldn't let me off the gurney after they saw my cath results, and I had emergency quadruple bypass the next morning.

Top Bottom