RIP Neil Peart....Heaven just got a great drummer....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oh hell no. Please say this is not real.

CBC is reporting it now as well.....

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/neil-peart-obit-1.5422806

[FONT=&quot]Neil Peart, the drummer of iconic Canadian band Rush, has died at age 67.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The influential musician and lyricist died Tuesday in Santa Monica, Calif., after having been diagnosed with brain cancer, according to a statement issued Friday by family spokesperson Elliot Mintz.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]His death was confirmed by Meg Symsyk, a media spokesperson for the progressive rock trio comprising Peart, Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson.[/FONT]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    CBC is reporting it now as well.....

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/neil-peart-obit-1.5422806

[FONT="]Neil Peart, the drummer of iconic Canadian band Rush, has died at age 67.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#222222][FONT="]The influential musician and lyricist died Tuesday in Santa Monica, Calif., after having been diagnosed with brain cancer, according to a statement issued Friday by family spokesperson Elliot Mintz.[/FONT]

[FONT="]His death was confirmed by Meg Symsyk, a media spokesperson for the progressive rock trio comprising Peart, Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson.[/FONT]

I am having a serious sad right now.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Of course, him being such a private person, probably fewer than a handful of people that knew what he was fighting.

Seriously crushed by this. Rush has been my favorite band for a long time, glad to have seen them a few times. Right next to Bowie's death day too...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Of course, him being such a private person, probably fewer than a handful of people that knew what he was fighting.

I thought that as well...

images

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Damn, this is sad news. RIP Neil. :( I only got to see them once, when they toured with Max Webster. Fantastic show. I remember Geddy Lee coming out on stage with Max Webster wearing a Nixon mask to sing on Battle Scar.

Top Bottom