Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    Sharpshooter Old Dog's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    4 million dollar Bullitt?

    The 1968 Mustang GT that Steve McQueen drove in the great car chase movie "Bullitt" sold yesterday for $3.7?? million. How 'bout that for value increase?
    The colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.

  2. #2
    Master d.kaufman's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Thoughts were it'd go for over 4 mil, so someone got a great deal!

  3. #3
    Sharpshooter KMaC's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    How many were used in the movie? They must have destroyed 3-4 filming the chase scene. Is this the only survivor?

  4. #4
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KMaC View Post
    How many were used in the movie? They must have destroyed 3-4 filming the chase scene. Is this the only survivor?
    That's the car.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  5. #5
    Master CHCRandy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Amazing.....wasnt this car just rediscovered in the last couple of years? Can you imagine having that in your barn and finding out what you had?

  6. #6
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by CHCRandy View Post
    Amazing.....wasnt this car just rediscovered in the last couple of years? Can you imagine having that in your barn and finding out what you had?
    The guy got it from his dad. He knew what he had. At least that is what I have read on this. The insurance expense was killing him.

    his was his mothers daily driver for years until at 65K miles the clutch went out and the car was parked.

    https://www.thetransmission.com/
    Last edited by churchmouse; 2 Weeks Ago at 15:24.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  7. #7
    Sharpshooter KMaC's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    According to this article they only used 2 cars in the film. One car carried a camera and this car was for shots of McQueen driving. The camera car was discovered in a junk yard in Mexico and is being restored.
    https://www.foxnews.com/auto/steve-m...on-3-4-million

  8. #8
    Plinker Rick Mason's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by d.kaufman View Post
    Thoughts were it'd go for over 4 mil, so someone got a great deal!
    I'd pay it if I had the discretionary funds.

  9. #9
    Master CHCRandy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KMaC View Post
    According to this article they only used 2 cars in the film. One car carried a camera and this car was for shots of McQueen driving. The camera car was discovered in a junk yard in Mexico and is being restored.
    https://www.foxnews.com/auto/steve-m...on-3-4-million
    It was the stunt car I seen a story on....sat in a junk yard, lol.

  10. #10
    Grandmaster Sigblitz's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I think it was on Lenno's car show.


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge