Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rhino?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Rhino?

Havent heard anything from our friend Rhino for a few weeks now, just not like him to dissapear like that. Even tried a PM a few days ago and nothing. Jim.

User Info Menu

Yeah, it's showing that his last activity was 3 weeks ago. Hope all is okay!

User Info Menu

He texted me Thanksgiving and Christmas greetings. I just texted him a link to this thread.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Crawfordsville Gun Club; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

Marksman

User Info Menu

He and I don't live close so I don't see him that much but still consider him a great friend. Met him years ago shooting IDPA before he had to give up IDPA because of a shoulder problem. We spent many days on the range and he is always a treat to shoot with. We normally stay in touch here by PM but don't know and am hoping he is well. Jim.

User Info Menu

Hopefully he's just been busy over the holidays and with his studies.

User Info Menu

He's texted me randomly over the last few weeks.

I think his temp working gig is overnight hours.
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

User Info Menu

Rhino is doing OK. Just really busy. He gave me permission to copy and paste this text to INGO:

Hi, Cary! I'm doing well, but I'm so busy I don't have time for ingo or tv. The temp job at the warehouse in Plainfield is 2nd shift plus overtime and I'm still not adjusting well to accommodating that and my part time job, plus the two classes I'm taking. And I was sick and missed an entire week of work/pay the week of New Year's day. Still hunting a "permanent" full time job too. Sleep is a precious commodity now, but you can relate since you have to wrangle twins!

Im sure well see him back here when things settle down.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Crawfordsville Gun Club; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear he's doing well.

User Info Menu

I had been wondering where he was. Glad he is OK.
    INGO # 5,667

User Info Menu

Yeah he hasn't been approving any of the Hot Chicks Fishing entries, I was beginning to think my standards had dropped compared to his!

Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast