FL: Florida Woman (!) builds bomb in Walmart from items she took off shelves...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    ...although after seeing her booking photo I wonder if she was just trying to make an in-store meth lab.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2020/01/...destruction-florida-woman-build-bomb-walmart/

Emily Stallard, 37, was arrested Saturday and charged with attempted arson of a structure, firebombing, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, child abuse and battery on an officer.

A security guard at the store noticed Stallard opening unpaid items including flammable materials, projectiles, and matches as she roamed through the store for more than an hour, an arrest report said. She had a child with her in the store, an arrest report said.

The security guard called the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office and also notified a Florida Fish and Wildlife officer who happened to be in the store at the time. The two men stopped Stallard just before she lit a wick, according to the report.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Bah! It's a lot easier to just dump a bunch of brake fluid in the 30 gallon barrels of pool chlorine!

[video=youtube;_eoyZVa921c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eoyZVa921c[/video]

Couldn't find the actual footage of somebody doing that at Walmart several years ago.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Some of the ingredients would actually make meth? Was she cooking up a quick batch...never mind, I just read about lighting the wick!

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    When I heard exploding projectile bomb at Walmart I assumed...

3 day old sushi from the deli washed down with a quart of milk (by someone lactose intolerant).

Top Bottom