Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 705
  1. #561
    Master Hatin Since 87's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    The brainstorming we used to do around any of our projects was epic. We called it Budweiser engineering because it took a real brain session and some adult beverages to figure out how to make this......fit there......with the equipment we had and the tooling/materials on hand or what ever we could borrow are trade into.
    And we always made it work. And it was usually fast. Or fast enough anyway. All the lessons learned racing got passed along to our personal street pieces. Especially the bikes.

    Race day......just hanging in the pits waiting to go hot. The fellow center with the beard is also in the pic with the midget. We logged many many hours in the pro series together.
    Man I was born in the wrong era. I could read these stories and look at these pictures all day long. New racing sucks. I mean, I still love racing, but it isnít what it was. Hearing about you sitting around drinking trying to figure out how to mount something a certain way, thatís what made the win so satisfying, was all those brain storming sessions and late nights in the garage. I remember waking up in the morning sitting in dads car cause we were up at 2 am getting it ready for the next race. Iíd climb in and take a nap

    Imo thatís whatís killing NASCAR. Not a single driver works on the car, pays for a tire, or pulls the car to the track. Show up, hop in, and race. Bunch of spoiled kids now. Iím surprised a league that was founded by moonshiners ever got to the point it was taken over by rich kids, but like you said earlier, big money killed it.
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

    Often imitated, Never duplicated.

  2. #562
    Master Hatin Since 87's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    So now the big thing is barstool sports. I havenít read much about it, so maybe someone has some more info than I do, but it seems they made a racist comment years ago. Now the SJW are demanding NASCAR drop barstool as a sponsor. There you go NASCAR, good choice getting involved in politics, now the mob is going to continue making demands until every sponsor and fan is gone.
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

    Often imitated, Never duplicated.

  3. #563
    Midnight Rider

    User Info Menu

    The 2A organizations and real NASCAR fans should take a lesson from the mob as far as social media work.

    Our organizations should be wielding their power of numbers by contacting NASCAR sponsors. We should be letting the NASCAR sponsors know that they will no longer be patronized, while backing NASCAR's stance on gun control and supporting terrorist organizations.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

  4. #564
    Expert KMaC's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatin Since 87 View Post
    So now the big thing is barstool sports. I havenít read much about it, so maybe someone has some more info than I do, but it seems they made a racist comment years ago. Now the SJW are demanding NASCAR drop barstool as a sponsor. There you go NASCAR, good choice getting involved in politics, now the mob is going to continue making demands until every sponsor and fan is gone.
    Or until every driver is approved by the mob and they see NASCAR as worthy of success.

  5. #565
    Master Hatin Since 87's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KMaC View Post
    Or until every driver is approved by the mob and they see NASCAR as worthy of success.

    Ya, before long theyíll be going through 20+ years of drivers quotes and demanding they lose their ride because they made a comment about the war in Afghanistan that may be offensive. NASCAR brought this on themselves when they opened that door. Iím kinda glad itís happening, maybe theyíll understand the reasoning behind the fans telling them to focus on racing now.
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

    Often imitated, Never duplicated.

  6. #566
    Marksman Farmerjon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Did you see where the track was trying to sell "Bubba ropes" online??? Two sponsors have left and maybe a race??? Can't find the article to reference my info, sorry.
    God and family, the rest is icing on the cake.

  7. #567
    Grandmaster DoggyDaddy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerjon View Post
    Did you see where the track was trying to sell "Bubba ropes" online??? Two sponsors have left and maybe a race??? Can't find the article to reference my info, sorry.
    It wasn't "the" race track. It was some race track in North Carolina.

    https://www.sportingnews.com/ca/nasc...011kdw9jckg8p1

  8. #568
    Master Hatin Since 87's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Now up next, the left is going nuts because gofas racing and Corey LaJoie has a trump 2020 sticker on their car this weekend. Now demanding NASCAR get rid of them both.

    Bans confederate flag. Liberals approve.
    Black lives matter car. Liberals approve.
    Fake noose. Liberals approve.

    Liberals think theyíve taken over NASCAR.

    Someone digs up old video of barstool sports using racial slur (singing rap song)... demand NASCAR cut all ties.
    Team puts a trump 2020 sticker on their car. Demand the team and driver be banned from NASCAR.

    Well NASCAR, this is why you donít cave in to these idiots. Give an inch they take a mile. They will continue until you have to ask them permission before putting a driver in a seat, or letting a company sponsor anything in the sport. Good job. Get woke, go broke.
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

    Often imitated, Never duplicated.

  9. #569
    Grandmaster DoggyDaddy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatin Since 87 View Post
    Now up next, the left is going nuts because gofas racing and Corey LaJoie has a trump 2020 sticker on their car this weekend. Now demanding NASCAR get rid of them both.

    Bans confederate flag. Liberals approve.
    Black lives matter car. Liberals approve.
    Fake noose. Liberals approve.

    Liberals think theyíve taken over NASCAR.

    Someone digs up old video of barstool sports using racial slur (singing rap song)... demand NASCAR cut all ties.
    Team puts a trump 2020 sticker on their car. Demand the team and driver be banned from NASCAR.

    Well NASCAR, this is why you donít cave in to these idiots. Give an inch they take a mile. They will continue until you have to ask them permission before putting a driver in a seat, or letting a company sponsor anything in the sport. Good job. Get woke, go broke.
    I've never even heard of "barstool sports". What is it? Oh and you left out "Will allow kneeling protests during the national anthem". **** NASCAR.

  10. #570
    Master billybob44's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    I've never even heard of "barstool sports". What is it? Oh and you left out "Will allow kneeling protests during the national anthem". **** NASCAR.
    ^^^Exactly=especially your last two words..

    I would say the same thing for their sponsors, except then I would have to watch the "Show" to see who their sponsors are--THIS I will NOT do!!!

    "It's more important to have a gun in your hand than a cop on the phone".

    NRA Life Member since 1976+Outdoor Sportsman

Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge