• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I hate the Thiefs but I needed them to bump off the Texans who I hate even more. I don't like the 69ers but I wanted the Vikings put on the bus. The Titans took care of the Ravens, which I approve of; and I actually like the Packers

I want GB to beat the 69ers, of course ('cause I like Green Bay) and I want the Titans to whack the Thiefs, not because I love the Titans but because I hate the Thiefs. But 69ers/Thiefs would likely be a better Super Bowl. It's complicated

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I hate the Thiefs but I needed them to bump off the Texans who I hate even more. I don't like the 69ers but I wanted the Vikings put on the bus. The Titans took care of the Ravens, which I approve of; and I actually like the Packers

I want GB to beat the 69ers, of course ('cause I like Green Bay) and I want the Titans to whack the Thiefs, not because I love the Titans but because I hate the Thiefs. But 69ers/Thiefs would likely be a better Super Bowl. It's complicated
    I agree with all of this. Except the chiefs. I don’t like the chiefs, but I do like mahommes. But honestly as long as the afc wins the big game I won’t be disappointed in titans or chiefs.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Haven't watched the NFL in over 3 years. For me its Hockey. Blackhawks. I like CFB. Notre Dame. Cant really stand MLB or NBA. Will watch College Basketball, but not until March Madness. Root for any Indiana team but the Hoosiers specifically if they're in it. Use to love Nascar, but not so much anymore. Still watch a race here and there if nothing else is on and the weather to crappy to do anything outdoors

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Haven't watched the NFL in over 3 years. For me its Hockey. Blackhawks. I like CFB. Notre Dame. Cant really stand MLB or NBA. Will watch College Basketball, but not until March Madness. Root for any Indiana team but the Hoosiers specifically if they're in it. Use to love Nascar, but not so much anymore. Still watch a race here and there if nothing else is on and the weather to crappy to do anything outdoors
    I like hockey but we cut our cable out and they very rarely have a game on regular antenna tv.

Top Bottom