Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 11 of 503 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

User Info Menu

Relax,
    Most of us have the advantage of ancestral immunity itís powerful if you are European decent or African from America not all of us will make it but we have a large head start.

BTW
    Ebola would kill about all of us it kills the host so fast it cannot spread.
    U.S. Army retired

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    Is CWDE the country club version of CBRN? I donít think buying life safety stuff at 5he gun show or Army/Navy store is in my future. Iím looking for a source for fresh up to date stuff. Lots of LE uses M40ís still but I may jump to a 50 or an Avon respirator when funds allow. Hadnít thought much of CBRN threats, but itís now back on my radar.
    It was CWDE when I was sucking rubber in an M17 (that's the gas mask the MP tossed up to the retired Colonel on the Embassy grounds in Saigon when the Tet Offensive started. The gas mask was tossed up after the 1911 was tossed up but I digress) those filters won't help. Those were the ones that "you'd will die before you could change them out in a chemical environment."

What was your question again? Was it concerning the color of the filter?

Edit: CWDE is Chemical Warfare Defense Equipment. CBRN (formerly NBC) is why there is CWDE.
    Last edited by KellyinAvon; 01-26-2020 at 08:42.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

I have a box of M-44s and a few M-40s. I could always use an update but I feel confident they'll be fine for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Time for Sam Mendes to start filming 1918?
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

User Info Menu

NEWS-DETAIL-CCTVPLUS

Link should be safe against coronavirus infection...

When the Post printed this on January 4, one could see the writing on the wall:

https://nypost.com/2020/01/04/hong-k...fuoDhQ9CPBrPic
    Last edited by cobber; 01-26-2020 at 08:47.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    It was CWDE when I was sucking rubber in an M17 (that's the gas mask the MP tossed up to the retired Colonel on the Embassy grounds in Saigon when the Tet Offensive started. The gas mask was tossed up after the 1911 was tossed up but I digress) those filters won't help. Those were the ones that "you'd will die before you could change them out in a chemical environment."

What was your question again? Was it concerning the color of the filter?

Edit: CWDE is Chemical Warfare Defense Equipment. CBRN (formerly NBC) is why there is CWDE.
    Army never used the term thatís why I wasnít familiar. I grew up in the 80ís Army we used the M17, but were going to the M40 as I was going to not care anymore. I was looking for a reliable source for fresh cans for the -40.

User Info Menu

Our Flu is killing more people in the US that this Chinese Flu, be more concerned by that. Wash your filthy hands...
    On the other side of fear lies freedom.

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Denny347 View Post
    Our Flu is killing more people in the US that this Chinese Flu, be more concerned by that. Wash your filthy hands...
    And put your arm, nose into the inside of the elbow, to sneeze or cough. STOP with the cover with your hand, you just put the contagion on your hands to spread around.

And for Gods sake, wash you hands after the bathroom. This issue is even in the women's room today as I hear from my wife and her friends.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ingomike View Post
    And put your arm, nose into the inside of the elbow, to sneeze or cough. STOP with the cover with your hand, you just put the contagion on your hands to spread around.

And for Gods sake, wash you hands after the bathroom. This issue is even in the women's room today as I hear from my wife and her friends.
    Maybe it's Mother Nature preparing the Big Cull?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ingomike View Post

Youíre probably safer NOT washing your hands after the bathroom as long as you donít piss on your fingers.

Page 11 of 503 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast