Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 27 of 503 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

User Info Menu

OH ****!

THE HIVE....
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Not funny...

User Info Menu

The Lancet medical journal is now claiming a mortality rate of 11% for the Kung Flu.

https://www.thelancet.com/pb-assets/...3620302117.pdf

The Lancet also has a special free page that it is using as a worldwide clearinghouse for medical reports on the virus. Not fun reading but you can source it out if you'd like to get extra bathroom reading time. The link above is to a PDF file showing the various rates of complications and deaths related to the virus.

User Info Menu

U got to post the girl actress as well...
    We got several ingo members who go gaga over her.

User Info Menu

To put this in perspective... over 8,000 people have died from the regular ol' flu this flu season so far. Less than 200 have died from the coronavirus so far, and most of those are in China. Y'all have fun with your masks and goggles. I'm gonna continue to pee on my hands and dry them in the dirt (that's for IngoMike).

User Info Menu

This just in! Kobe Bryant's helicopter crashed because it had the coronavirus!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    To put this in perspective... over 8,000 people have died from the regular ol' flu this flu season so far. Less than 200 have died from the coronavirus so far, and most of those are in China. Y'all have fun with your masks and goggles. I'm gonna continue to pee on my hands and dry them in the dirt (that's for IngoMike).
    The flu has also been building up for thousands of years.
    This is new.
    Give it time to ramp up.

It could be a flop.
    But, what would have happened if they took AIDS seriously when it first came out?
    Una salus victis nullam sperare salute.
    The only hope for the doomed, is no hope at all
    Virgil

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast;
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
    John Paul Jones

A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.
    Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

White House announces task force to monitor coronavirus

...The White House on Wednesday announced the formation of a task force to monitor the coronavirus as global health officials seek to combat the outbreak of the disease in China.

Press secretary Stephanie Grisham said in a statement that the task force has met daily since Monday and will lead the government response to monitor and contain the disease. President Trump chaired a meeting at the White House earlier Wednesday.

"The risk of infection for Americans remains low, and all agencies are working aggressively to monitor this continuously evolving situation and to keep the public informed," Grisham said.

Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar is leading the task force, the White House said. Other members include national security adviser Robert O'Brien, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield, top National Institutes of Health official Anthony Fauci and several other administration officials.

The coronavirus outbreak has killed at least 132 people in China, with more than 6,000 confirmed cases of infection. There are only five confirmed cases in the U.S.

U.S. officials on Wednesday got the go ahead to travel to China to study the coronavirus, lawmakers told The Hill. The World Health Organization (WHO) has also received permission from to send a team of experts to collaborate with the Chinese government.

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) on Tuesday called for the administration to implement a “targeted travel ban” to stop the spread of the disease. Officials have thus far been reluctant to take such a significant step to restrict travel...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and I’m on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Memo to self: don't buy a used revolver from DD, especially if it has corrosion...

Page 27 of 503 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 77 127 ... LastLast