Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 30 of 503 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

User Info Menu

This is a good time to mention....

A fragrance from.... lets say a flower, are small molecule sized particles that comes straight off the flower and float through the air and then go right up into your nose. So, parts of that flower are actually up inside your nose.

Think about that for a minute.......

It's the same process with everything else we smell.....

Skunks
    Dirty Socks
    Barf
    Wet Dog
    Rotten Food
    Dead Animals

You get the picture....

And FARTS.
    An actual particle that came out of someone else's butt just went up your nose.

Coronavirus might bring some truth to the term- Silent But Deadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Coronavirus now a global health emergency as defined by the World Health Organization.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/30/who-...emergency.html

User Info Menu

Who else thinks the truth about all this isn't being told??

Is an approximate 2.5 % mortality rate cause for this much concern?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-51318246

Coronavirus has been declared a global emergency by the World Health Organization, as the outbreak continues to spread outside China."The main reason for this declaration is not what is happening in China but what is happening in other countries," said WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.
    The concern is that it could spread to countries with weaker health systems.
    The death toll is now at 170 in China.
    The WHO said there had been 98 cases in 18 countries outside of China, but no deaths.
    There have been eight cases of human-to-human infection - in Germany, Japan, Vietnam and the United States.
    Dr Ghebreyesus, speaking at the press conference in Geneva, described coronavirus as an "unprecedented outbreak" that has been met with an "unprecedented response".
    He praised China's "extraordinary measures" taken to prevent it from spreading.
    Opinions may vary, , it is the internets.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Route 45 View Post
    N95 respirators filter out most airborne particles from the surrounding air, preventing wearers from breathing in particles down to 0.3 microns in diameter. These types of masks are often used when air quality is poor due to wildfire smoke or pollution, and they're designed to fit tightly against one's face. However, the coronavirus measures 0.12 microns in diameter.

https://www.businessinsider.com/wuha...fective-2020-1
    It's been posted on this thread you want to really be safe you need a full face mask P100 level or a death star to nuke it from orbit.

User Info Menu

I'm OK with nuking the ChiComs a little sooner (like, now) in the interest of all mankind. Just sayin'
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

Confirmed coronavirus cases:

- China
    - United States
    - France
    - Japan
    - South Korea
    - Taiwan
    - Singapore
    - Thailand
    - Australia
    - Nepal
    - Vietnam
    - Hong Kong
    - Macau
    - Malaysia
    - Canada
    - Cambodia
    - Sri Lanka
    - Germany
    - UAE
    - India
    - Philippines
    - Finland

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    The infection rate for the flu doesn't look like a hockey stick on a graph. It's not time to panic though. It's still way less likely that anyone in the US will get this virus than the influenza that's been going around. I haven't bought any filters.

But I do wash my hands after I pee. And no offense. If we ever meet I'll greet you well, but I'm not shaking your hand.
    I don't actually pee on my hands. But seriously, ask Rick about his "aging" methods when he wants to make a newer gun look old (I think it was back when he was doing re-enactments).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    I don't actually pee on my hands. But seriously, ask Rick about his "aging" methods when he wants to make a newer gun look old (I think it was back when he was doing re-enactments).
    That would probably do the trick.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    jamil is awesome

User Info Menu

I think people are misunderstanding the use of filters here. The virology text in my office library has a chapter on coronaviruses. The virus itself is very small, but it is an enveloped virus, meaning it has some of the cell wall of its host on the outside. This type of virus does not survive long outside of the host and host secretions (droplets) - a number of environmental factor kill it quickly with no droplet protection. So it is mainly the droplets (much larger than the virions) that the filters are aimed at. If you can keep it out of your respiratory tract, eyes and broken skin, you should be OK.
    Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

“There's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.” - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

User Info Menu

China’s National Health Commission minister, Ma Xiaowei, said on Sunday that the incubation period could range from one to 14 days, and the virus was infectious during incubation, unlike the outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome, Reuters reported.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/27/cdc-...aboolainternal

Page 30 of 503 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 130 ... LastLast