Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 440 of 503 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 450 490 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 5030

Thread: Coronavirus

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    I'll get the band to spread out a bit.

I have a didjeridoo hanging on my wall just across the room from me that I bought in Australia when I visited in 2000. I never got the hang of circular breathing, but I can "kinda" play it, such as it is. Thing that's a little off-putting is the name of the wood that it's made from... Wooly Butt.

Interesting fact. All authentic didjeridoos are hollowed out by termites, and traditionally only males are allowed to play them by tribal law.

I now return you to your regular panic, which is already in progress.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mmpsteve View Post
    As a Christian, I do not want to give up any of my religious rights, but still, some things make sense, and some things don't:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coronavir...fy-state-order

Spell said his church, which normally has more than 1,000 attendees on Sunday across five locations, will be distributing “anointed handkerchiefs” to provide members with “healing virtues.”
    That's not Christianity - that's snake-oil con games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Oooh, that reminds me: I traded CM a nice 4" 686-6 a few months back. I should ask if he'll leave it to me in his will.

But then again, considering he was able to fight his way through WWI with just a 1911, he'll probably out live us all.
    You just don’t get it do you. You’ve been a denier in this whole thread. He’s gone. He’s gone already, I read it on INGO!

I sure will miss him, and I never even got to meet him.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    I never understood anyone carrying a handkerchief. Once it's "annointed" it should go in the laundry, not back in your pocket.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    Much needed levity brought here!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ditcherman View Post
    You just don’t get it do you. You’ve been a denier in this whole thread. He’s gone. He’s gone already, I read it on INGO!

I sure will miss him, and I never even got to meet him.
    I think I heard that in a Beatles song, but you have to play it backwards at 78 rpm to make it out.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    If it’s a politically motivated virus - now just stop and think about that one for a second - why do they think they need any healing hanky?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    I never understood anyone carrying a handkerchief. Once it's "annointed" it should go in the laundry, not back in your pocket.
    Agreed, especially if you just used the handkerchief to wipe your didjeridoo.
    Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 press 1 to talk to someone now or text 838255 available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    I think I heard that in a Beatles song, but you have to play it backwards at 78 rpm to make it out.
    And the younguns are goin’ ‘how do you play Spotify backwards?’

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfhound View Post
    Agreed, especially if you just used the handkerchief to wipe your didjeridoo.
    Yes, I think I heard somewhere that the flu is going to be bad this season. Not sure though.