Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

User Info Menu

It's usually telling when you watch what the health care workers are wearing. That's the same outfit they wore for the Ebola scare...all bunnied up and not a stitch of exposed skin. Masks not respirators for the moment...

Nothing to see here, ya'll just keep going about your business and enjoy your next flight...
    Luck favors the prepared.

User Info Menu

Chinese pedicures on hold for now
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Paging Captain Trips... Paging Captain Trips...

Last edited by Cameramonkey; 4 Weeks Ago at 22:49.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Chinese pedicures on hold for now
    Definitely gonna skip the crab Rangoon for a minute.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hkindiana View Post
    Doesn’t that rule out bear meat and BACON?
    The same was true with regards to pork. But now that it is illegal to feed pigs dead animals, you can safely eat undercooked pork (IF it was farm raised and inspected in the US)
    Basically the answer. Carnivores are a big part in the circle of life for many, many bacterial and viral "lifecycles" (virus aren't really alive, but can't think of a better term) via the meat, blood and organs they consume which usually contain them in some fashion. Depending on the animal a thorough cooking can do a great deal to minimize the risk, but you're generally just better off eating animals that can be safely grain fed. That's extremely important for pigs in particular, since their bodies and ours are affected by many of the same pathogens. That is why you never feed your own pigs slop made of anything your mouth has touched: rotting soup from the pot is ok, not so much leavings from your personal bowl which should be used for compost instead.

User Info Menu

I remember an X-Files about chickens that were being fed dead chickens... caused a problem as I recall. Or was the problem people eating dead people? One of them was bad.

User Info Menu

Time to rewatch "Contagion". Ironically that started in China and was bat to pig to human.
    Last edited by snorko; 4 Weeks Ago at 23:08.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

Breaking now...

A student at Tennessee Tech University is being tested for possible infection with Coronavirus; Student shows 'mild symptoms' and has recent travel history

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    I remember an X-Files about chickens that were being fed dead chickens... caused a problem as I recall. Or was the problem people eating dead people? One of them was bad.
    Well, you don't expect me to eat live people, do you?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    It was about cannibal humans, but set at a chicken-factory based town.

Every anti-Trump bombshell: Falsehood flies, and the Truth comes limping after it.

Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast