Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 503 of 503 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 499 500 501 502 503
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 5030

Thread: Coronavirus

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

I know all of you will get right on this, but for any who might be interested or know someone who wants to make basic masks for themselves or others:

From JoAnn's Fabric: How To Make A Face Mask.
    When the left takes over, the only crime is thought crime- Sarah Hoyt.

Expert

User Info Menu

United States just passed Spain in number of confirmed cases. We are now country #3 in total cases.
    With so many places beating dicks I think it's gonna hurt dicks bad.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    Biggest decision today:

Should I get the single or double Hercules guitar stand?

Probably the double. I can hang an AR on one side.

Alpo that should work as it holds a Jaguar Bass with zero issue!

Quote Originally Posted by foszoe View Post
    Better hurry...there's probably a run on them
    There will be now! INGO hates to miss out. On what? Yes!
    Quick to judge,Quick to anger,Slow to understand Ignorance and prejudice And fear walk hand in hand

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phase2 View Post
    I know all of you will get right on this, but for any who might be interested or know someone who wants to make basic masks for themselves or others:

if you were following this tread from the beginning you have plenty of masks and PPE. I believe snorko called it on the very first page.

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

FNC reporting that Pence and the Mrs. test negative for the virus.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nra4ever View Post
    if you were following this tread from the beginning you have plenty of masks and PPE. I believe snorko called it on the very first page.
    You mean like post #6? Not everyone started that early and even now, some are in denial. Just offered the info for any that might be interested.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phase2 View Post

These are great for personal use. There is a post circulating around Facebook about making these and donating them to hospitals. If anyone is considering it, be aware that the hospitals around here (NW IN) are not accepting them because of the possibility of contamination.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Absolutely understood. Hospitals have their own procedures, and as long as they can get better PPE, please use them.

Many others without would be better off with basic reusable and cleanable cloth masks that they can wear whenever they go out. It provides partial protection when you cough or sneeze and if you are exposed to the same as opposed to 99%+ of people wandering around without it. It also acts as a reminder not to touch your face. As the chart smokingman shared earlier shows:

Quote Originally Posted by smokingman View Post
    The difference is certainly not entirely due to the masks, but there is every reason to believe that they help. That chart translates to both huge hits to the economy and lives lost by not using basic cloth masks.
    Last edited by Phase2; 03-21-2020 at 21:17.

Shooter

User Info Menu

We have UVC lighting in our big air handlers. We had a contractor do some repair work on one.unit as well.as.relamp a.wall of fixtures about 10x20 feet. Even though we told him explicitly to not enter the unit with the lights on he did anyway to ensure all of the lights were working. 20 seconds.of exposure rewarded him with severe burns to exposed.skin and retinal damage.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

OK people this one has hit the rev-limiter.

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/b...novius-ii.html

AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Page 503 of 503 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 499 500 501 502 503