Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 59 of 503 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Expert

User Info Menu

Does ANYONE Really think we will EVER get the actual fatality count from China?
    With so many places beating dicks I think it's gonna hurt dicks bad.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VulpesForge View Post
    So we're assuming China is burning large quantities of bodies. Could you infer the infected count will be artificially deflated by reducing evidence, or just that China has decided it's the only safe way to dispose of infected corpses?
    Embrace the healing power of "and". Burning is a valid way to safely dispose of highly diseased bodies. Also, they have been greatly under-reporting on the sick/dead counts to save face for the almighty state.
    If you love anti-American riots, thank our universities.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hkindiana View Post
    N9

User Info Menu

no
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Data from windy.com shows a massive release of sulfur dioxide gas from the outskirts of Wuhan, commonly associated with the burning of organic matter. Levels are elevated, even compared with the rest of China.

They just doomed us all.
    Burn the infected..... Smoke goes into cloud..... Rain covers graveyard...... It's just one vicious cycle.

THANKS CHINA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    In my churchier days we went door to door for food drives to collect food from the community to give to local food banks. We'd pass flyers out in the community a week or so before the food drive. In the flier we clearly listed what was acceptable and what was not. When we went around to collect the donations, people basically used it as an excuse to clean out their cupboards. We collected some of the grossest **** you could imagine. The grossness of how bad they let their cupboards get was actually more of a testimony about their character than the fact they donated what should have been in the trash. We typically threw away way more than we delivered to the food banks.
    When I and my late wife used to get heads up at church of one, or a neighborhood food collection notice, we NEVER, touched the food that was in our pantry.
    We made a trip to the store and bought fresh items, and a decent amount, it wasn't because we thought our food should not be shared, it was because
    we wanted whoever that was going to receive it, be as fresh as possible. We also tried to put ourselves inside the head of people less fortunate.

How thankful they would be of receiving items no where near it's expiration date.

I even had times where we had some unannounced collections where I asked them to come back in a hour, rush to the store p.u. a couple bags of items for them when they came back.
    Don't be that Richard, nobody likes a smart ass Richard, there's way more than we need here.

Trump reaffirms my decision everyday voting for him as President and my
    reason for voting for him again in 2020.

Member#630, geez I've been here a while.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hkindiana View Post
    You mean like with Tienanmen Square?

Expert

User Info Menu

Why dont you ask the kids at Tiananmen square...

User Info Menu

Can we?

Page 59 of 503 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 159 ... LastLast