Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 210 of 258 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2576
  1. #2091
    Grandmaster indiucky's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

  2. #2092
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    Where is CM and the unicorns?
    It is past time to defund the university Marxist indoctrination system.

  3. #2093
    INGO Clown printcraft's Avatar

    User Info Menu




    I thought about putting this in the facepalm thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

  4. #2094
    Master nonobaddog's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post



    I thought about putting this in the facepalm thread.
    Wow! I bet I have more load capacity on my lawn tractor.
    #35887

  5. #2095
    aka: Vinny rkwhyte2's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post



    I thought about putting this in the facepalm thread.
    It's not meant to pull anything it's just there so you can whack your shins.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    This guy went full Brussel Sprouts.

    The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

  6. #2096
    Master nonobaddog's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by rkwhyte2 View Post
    It's not meant to pull anything it's just there so you can whack your shins.
    I think you are right. It looks very good for that, it sticks out with lots of edges to really dig in.
    #35887

  7. #2097
    Master nonobaddog's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I have a hitch on an old MR2. You don't see that everyday.

    #35887

  8. #2098
    Grandmaster IndyBeerman's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post



    I thought about putting this in the facepalm thread.
    It is a Lexus after all. Having the money or credit to buy one unfortunately does not equate to intelligence.

    Quote Originally Posted by nonobaddog View Post
    Wow! I bet I have more load capacity on my lawn tractor.
    I'm betting my 2 year old great niece's tricycle has a higher tow rating than that.

    You just can't fix stupid folks.
    Don't be that Richard, nobody likes a smart ass Richard, there's way more than we need here.


    Trump reaffirms my decision everyday voting for him as President and my
    reason for voting for him again in 2020.



    Member#630, geez I've been here a while.

  9. #2099
    aka: Vinny rkwhyte2's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by nonobaddog View Post
    I have a hitch on an old MR2. You don't see that everyday.

    In all fairness you could mount a bicycle carrier on that hitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    This guy went full Brussel Sprouts.

    The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

  10. #2100
    INGO Clown printcraft's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by nonobaddog View Post
    Wow! I bet I have more load capacity on my lawn tractor.
    But he only spent less than 1/2 on materials over what a hitch would have cost... so profit.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge