Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 297 of 347 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 307 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3461

User Info Menu

There is a sign on Rt. 2 in front of a Lowel Indiana florist that says "BOKAYS".

2+2=4

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Antifa should rebrand themselves Vanilla ISIS.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    There is a sign on Rt. 2 in front of a Lowel Indiana florist that says "BOKAYS".
    I'll bet nobody mispronounces it
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

User Info Menu

There is a combined highscool a couple miles away and I've always thought it was a reflection.

2+2=4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    I'll bet nobody mispronounces it
    Sometimes obvious words are misspelled on purpose to get peoples attention, advertising ploy. Had a manager at the IGA grocery store I worked at as a teenager
    make obvious spelling mistakes and even backwards spelling on stuff just to get peoples attention. You would be amazed on how many people look at a sign and
    don't even read it. But have that same person look at a sign with a mistake on it and they take notice of it.
    Don't be that Richard, nobody likes a smart ass Richard, there's way more than we need here.

Trump reaffirms my decision everyday voting for him as President and my
    reason for voting for him again in 2020.

Member#630, geez I've been here a while.

User Info Menu

I'll give it to immigrants for making signs with badly misspelled words because most of them are working with twice or more as many languages as the rest of us. No excuse for the hillbillies though.

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

I recall hearing that for many years, the Yellow Pages (tm) would include a listing for "fones" for those who spelled phonetically.

Isn't it odd that "phonetically" is the Schroedinger's Cat of words, in that it both is and is not spelled "phonetically"?

Blessings,
    Bill

Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu