Page 380 of 424 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 390 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4239

Thread: The Funny Pic Thread, Pt. 10

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

Ditto. Our min-pin/chihuahu threads toys like a paper shredder.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

Trillian the black[meth]lab used to eat electrical cords. Live ones. Headphones, prescription glasses, a cellphone... I was probably nearly $1000 into a free dog.
    Geeking out on ancestry; I've found one! I fumbled around Caius Assinius Quadratus and found an uncle or something that died in 56, at the age of 56. That gets me my BC cred, he was born in 1BC. Hey, what the heck, I'm 56. My Patricians back then usually well outlived that.

User Info Menu

We have an Aussie with the sharpest back teeth I have ever seen. One bite can sever a heavy cordura leash . He has done it more than once. Bought an expensive retractable one, put it on him for a walk and he bit thru it before we made the door.

Don

Plinker

User Info Menu

This make me think of my oldest child, high school senior, the difference is he doesn't have a dog. He has a cat, with a paper eating fetish. Yes, on more than one occasion he has had to go to school and explain to his teacher that
    his cat ate his homework. I would have loved to have been there to see the reaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post

User Info Menu

Browncoats: May have been the losing side, still not convinced it was the wrong one.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

Cogito, ergo porto.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stormryder View Post
    Looks familiar.
    My 2 YR old Husky/Black Lab mix destroys so called Durable toys in no time flat.
    My lab/mastiff cross (RIP Samson) was once, as a puppy, given one of the so-called "tiger tested" toys. Note that I said he was then a puppy. Less than an hour, he had it shredded almost to the point it could not be recognized for what it was. I'm thinking, "Just exactly what tiger tested that thing, the one that hawks breakfast cereal???"

https://tuffietoys.com/collections/a...ucts/mega-ring

Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

User Info Menu

Our Newf is a monster chewr as well. "long lasting" chew treats are choked down in 5 minutes. Indestructible chew toys last maybe a week. The only chew toys that last are made of practically cutting-board material (Delrin).

Well, that and his favorite stuffed squeaky goat. He just sits and licks and loves on it.
    Ryan "ElDirector"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stormryder View Post
    Looks familiar.
    My 2 YR old Husky/Black Lab mix destroys so called Durable toys in no time flat.
    So does our Rottweiler-Anatolian Shepard mix! She’s about 115 pounds and DESTROYS most toys (especially rope type) in mere minutes!

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299