Oh Man, Rush Limbaugh has "Advanced Lung Cancer"...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    He used to talk about how he formerly smoked cigarettes. I'm not much of a cigar smoker, but I had the impression that a lot of former cigarette smokers inhaled cigars also?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    He used to talk about how he formerly smoked cigarettes. I'm not much of a cigar smoker, but I had the impression that a lot of former cigarette smokers inhaled cigars also?

One won't make it very far smoking cigars if they are inhaling. Inhaling one puff is bad enough, I can't imagine someone making it through a single cigar without puking.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm a fair weather fan, only listening to fill gaps when in the car or if there is pertinent news.

Heading into this election season will be sad without having Rush as a go to.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I heard him announce this today. Very sad. He said that he would be missing at times but he sounds like he wants to keep doing the show as long as he can. We will find out just how that works out.

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    Very sad. I started listening to him in '91. I cannot say that I haven't disagreed with him, but I did agree more than not. Prayers for his health.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Back in the day when I delivered lawn equipment, our delivery van had an AM only radio. Quickly found out I was more conservative than I thought.
    I certainly will be praying for him.

SlickRick

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2020
    Carmel
    Was a Rush fan a while back, but as of late, havent listened to him in years. My mother has listen to him religiously for probably the past decade. Im sure she will be devastated.

Terrible disease, and dont wish it on anyone, regardless of political opinion. Hope he can make a recovery.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm a fair weather fan, only listening to fill gaps when in the car or if there is pertinent news.

Heading into this election season will be sad without having Rush as a go to.

Since he moved back to AM I rarely tune in. Only in my truck.
    Was a listener from day 1 of his show coming here. Bake sales and all.
    Sadness.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Celebrations galore on democraticunderground... the same little snowflakes that were outraged that anyone would hope Ginsburg would retire (or die).

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I hope against all logic that he can pull through this. The big C is a horrible way to go. I watched it eat my dad alive, and wouldn't wish that kind of experience on my worst enemy. I can only hope that his treatment not only kills the cancer, but doesn't kill Rush as well.
    I haven't always agreed with the man, but have always respected him for his willingness and eloquence in the stands he's taken.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have never wished ill on leftists, beyond their removal from any position of power.

I am also a fair weather fan, I pray for his speedy and complete recovery. Also for his stamina through the ordeal of treatment.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Celebrations galore on democraticunderground... the same little snowflakes that were outraged that anyone would hope Ginsburg would retire (or die).

I think there were a few here that were hoping she would die and that was wrong and DU shouldn't be celebrating his unfortunate prognosis.

Top Bottom