Semi-Tractor/Trailer Repair Job Opportunities?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maverick30

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 13, 2019
    Columbus area
    Hey everyone, I've got a buddy back in Illinois (poor soul) who's looking to relocate his family out here so he's currently looking around and applying for jobs in the Semi-tractor/trailer repair field which he's been working in the past 8 or 10 years. Does anyone know of any shops or companies in the central-ish Indiana region that are hiring? Thanks for the help!

Gary119

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2015
    Southern Indiana
    Try the dealerships on the South/West side of indianapolis., Mack, Peterbilt, International, Freightliner at 465 - Harding ... Kenworth at Holt - Kentucky Av. And Volvo by the airport

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    Alot of the trucking companies are looking for tech's right now. If I was him I would only look at dealerships and trucking companies. There are so many pop up diesel shops around here that are gone in 6 months. If he doesn't mind mobile work there is Truckers 24 and if he still cant find work theres always TA and Love's probably over qualified for those last two. lol

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Check out Marathon Petroleum Co. garage in Speedway. This is the central garage for Indiana/Michigan/IL. I'm not sure if they are hiring but it's worth a shot.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    There are also no fewer than three major trailer manufacturers in Indiana should he want to think about those.

Terre Haute, Lafayette, and Monroe Indiana are the locations.

Top Bottom