Can you imagine if the United States was as crowded as China?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    We have about 80 people per square mile in the US, and China has about 380 people per square mile. That would be over a BILLION more people in the US. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to feed and supply that many more people? I’m goad we don’t have to do it (yet), and I have a hard time comprehending how THEY do it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That would mean that about 70% of Americans would be classified as "poor." Probably closer to 90% given the standards of American living.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    We have about 80 people per square mile in the US, and China has about 380 people per square mile. That would be over a BILLION more people in the US. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to feed and supply that many more people? I’m goad we don’t have to do it (yet), and I have a hard time comprehending how THEY do it.

They don't feed and supply the ones you can't see

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County

Our population density is really much less if you stay away from the two coasts. It goes even lower if you are West of the Mississippi River.

Having over a billion people in the US would put a strain on things like clean drinking water, natural resources and badly damage the wildlife. I would probably head for Canada just because I don't like crowds or city life.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Our population density is really much less if you stay away from the two coasts. It goes even lower if you are West of the Mississippi River.

Having over a billion people in the US would put a strain on things like clean drinking water, natural resources and badly damage the wildlife. I would probably head for Canada just because I don't like crowds or city life.

That many in ANY country would do those things. But look at the reports out of China. Or photos like these:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=china+river+pollution&iax=images&ia=images

A couple highlights:
    article-0-14E285F6000005DC-205_964x598.jpg

0dd0917f-206a-46f0-87c3-dd02b70f695d-2060x1236.jpeg

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    China’s density is only a little more than Europe and less than half of Japan. What am I missing?

I picked China because it is virtually the same size as the US, so it makes one of the variables the same. Plus, I had the kungfu virus on my mind, and was thinking how much easier it is to spread in a more crowded, and filthy, country.

Top Bottom