• ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I'll keep it somewhat short, MIL diagnosed with bone cancer, FIL had a 5 -way bypass then meds were off causing a situation at Thanksgiving, I get rearended slammed in a wreck and am recovering, we are having our basement finished, etc., so my wife has been shouldering quite a burden.
    MIL is back in the hospital for her cancer. Sadly, we are in the notify people stage. Her bone marrow is packed with cells about 76% leukemia. She has decided to go with the more aggressive treatment even though it is risky, but the alternative isn't much better. They don't have the drug in Iowa, so it has to be ordered. It may start on Monday. She's looking at another month stay in the hospital, but if it works then it will be worth it.
    When she got to the hospital for tests, they frankly could figure out how she was still alive. Her numbers have come back up since then. The wife & kid (https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/409331-7-years-making-our-adoption-story-2.html?409331=#post6433812 who's 3) went out to visit while she is in this state. Listening to her on the phone, she sounds normal and has no pain.
    Needless to say, the best way to describe our status is day to day.

With tomorrow being Sunday, I could use all the help upstairs they could get. Thank you.

Top Bottom