• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Hypothetically, will you or any of your brothers follow an unconstitutional order to fight against the US citizens for confiscations? I have faith that you won't but there are others that would. I've always thought that it would be the fed agents and local LEO (Just like what happened in New Orleans or during the Boston bombing) that would go house to house. Again this is just hypothetical and just for discussions. This is not for bashing on our local LEO.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    In the Corps we always took the "enemies both foreign and domestic" very seriously.

I didn't know anyone who thought a constitutional right would make you an enemy, so it would have to go the other way...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    4b794b857c8f54626f5b3101cf56fe14.gif

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Just a guess on my part, but anyone that would look forward to nuking our ass, is unlikely to reply that way on the INGO.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Lest we not forget that the commander-in-chief will be the one that dictates whether the military has to make a decision on this. That's on us...

...ask Virginia if their vote matters. Ask Virginia if all politicians are the same or not. ;)

FYI - I just heard a Mike Bloomberg commercial on my normally conservative radio station.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    LkmtY1j.gif

I'm not sure what response you are truly looking for. Is this intended to be a "Constitutional" chest bumping with other like minded forum members or do you truly expect someone to chime in and tell you that they are indeed prepared to forcibly take your guns away?

Last edited:

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I think the x factor is the individual. I was single most of my time in the corps. I wasn't supporting anyone. I would not have followed the unlawful orders.
    Then there are those who might not have a "choice" as they have a family to provide for and they do not see another option. I give these folks a 50/50 chance.

The politicians, military lifers often become politicians in pursuit of their career. (Not all, are like this obviously) they will chase the next rank or billet at all cost. These will be the one that push the orders, taking advantage of the 50% in the previous groups' situation. After all, the most important ******* in the room is the one you're sitting on.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Didn't expect responses as my intend was to just to post to let people who are in military or LEO to think what they're about to do in case of this scenario. That's all. I already know what to expect. And most of the responses are what I expected. I know it's not a plain yes or no.

The reason I included Vets as you have insight on what it is like when you were active, know someone who is active. or have someone in the family that is active.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Luckily I’m not active, nor did I retire, just a run of the mill Veteran, so I don’t have to answer the question?

Retirees can be recalled to active duty. Non-medically retired troops have a 30 year service commitment. After that (Feb 2016 I stopped getting the letters from the Air Force Reserve Personnel Center. AFRPC still thought I was a fully-qualified Supply Troop, even though I left that career field in 1999 but that's another thread.) retirees can be recalled to AD by SECDEF under USC Title 10 Section 688 (IIRC). Under this section there are three groups: non-medically retired for < 5years, non-medically retired for > 5years, medically retired.

Trading the Blue-ID for a CAC Card requires a full-mobilization. The last one was WWII.

Top Bottom