• ...and so much more!
  • dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    Anyone you recommend in this area?

I have a well known contractor here that has told me over & over he is going to come take a look but has never showed up. I have given up on him & need to get some tabs replaced.

Roof is 10/12 or 12/12 in case it matters, need a few tabs & possibly some shingles replaced.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I've used INGO's own CHCRANDY for roof work on our house. Real pleased with his work and probably going to have him do a complete tear off and replacement in a few months.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Anyone you recommend in this area?

I have a well known contractor here that has told me over & over he is going to come take a look but has never showed up. I have given up on him & need to get some tabs replaced.

Roof is 10/12 or 12/12 in case it matters, need a few tabs & possibly some shingles replaced.

I can give you one of my guys name and number and he could come down and do it for you. He will be coming from Westside of Indy, so if you can find someone closer they may be cheaper. He would probably want around $200 to come down there, if you have shingles. If it wasn't so steep I would come and do it for you myself, but 12/12 is kind of steep for the old legs unless I use toe boards, my guys won't need them.

I've used INGO's own CHCRANDY for roof work on our house. Real pleased with his work and probably going to have him do a complete tear off and replacement in a few months.

Thanks Frank! I appreciate the kind words....your check is in the mail, lol.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I'll add a third recommendation for Randy. Not only does he do great work, he gets it done fast and is great to work with.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I am a bit out of Randy's service area for this small of a job.

Anyone local?

Hey buddy. Sorry about that. To be honest...I had just forgotten about this. I am going to dm you the phone number of my top guy, he said he would come down and do this for you. I will send you his direct number though and you guys can make plans. With it just being a repair, there is no sense in me coming and giving you an estimate then them coming back and doing repair....when you can just have him come down and do it all at once. He will be coming from West side of Indy.

Top Bottom