Join INGunOwners For Free
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Roof repair in Martinsville area

  1. #1
    Expert dieselrealtor's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Roof repair in Martinsville area

    Anyone you recommend in this area?

    I have a well known contractor here that has told me over & over he is going to come take a look but has never showed up. I have given up on him & need to get some tabs replaced.

    Roof is 10/12 or 12/12 in case it matters, need a few tabs & possibly some shingles replaced.
    Psalm 118:8 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.

  2. #2
    Shooter

    User Info Menu

    I've used INGO's own CHCRANDY for roof work on our house. Real pleased with his work and probably going to have him do a complete tear off and replacement in a few months.

  3. #3
    Master CHCRandy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by dieselrealtor View Post
    Anyone you recommend in this area?

    I have a well known contractor here that has told me over & over he is going to come take a look but has never showed up. I have given up on him & need to get some tabs replaced.

    Roof is 10/12 or 12/12 in case it matters, need a few tabs & possibly some shingles replaced.
    I can give you one of my guys name and number and he could come down and do it for you. He will be coming from Westside of Indy, so if you can find someone closer they may be cheaper. He would probably want around $200 to come down there, if you have shingles. If it wasn't so steep I would come and do it for you myself, but 12/12 is kind of steep for the old legs unless I use toe boards, my guys won't need them.

    Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    I've used INGO's own CHCRANDY for roof work on our house. Real pleased with his work and probably going to have him do a complete tear off and replacement in a few months.
    Thanks Frank! I appreciate the kind words....your check is in the mail, lol.

  4. #4
    Grandmaster Cameramonkey's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Another vote for Randy. He does great work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

  5. #5
    Expert two70's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I'll add a third recommendation for Randy. Not only does he do great work, he gets it done fast and is great to work with.

  6. #6
    Expert dieselrealtor's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I am a bit out of Randy's service area for this small of a job.

    Anyone local?
    Psalm 118:8 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.

  7. #7
    Plinker jimbob488's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Hey man. Iím in northwest Indiana and I canít find anyone who is not dishonest or will show up. I feel your pain.

  8. #8
    Master CHCRandy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by dieselrealtor View Post
    I am a bit out of Randy's service area for this small of a job.

    Anyone local?
    Hey buddy. Sorry about that. To be honest...I had just forgotten about this. I am going to dm you the phone number of my top guy, he said he would come down and do this for you. I will send you his direct number though and you guys can make plans. With it just being a repair, there is no sense in me coming and giving you an estimate then them coming back and doing repair....when you can just have him come down and do it all at once. He will be coming from West side of Indy.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •