• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I really need a trailer like 5 1/2-6 feet wide and maybe 8-10 feet long with ramp in back. Any of you guys know best place to get one? It don't have to be nothing real fancy, just something to haul my riding mower on. I been looking at them and it seems like you can almost get an enclosed trailer for just a little more......kind of shocked how much a small trailer costs. Thanks

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi
    Mine is a northern fleet. It came as a package deal so I'm not sure the cost.

Saw a few at Big R

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Last time I checked, Harbor Freight stopped selling trailers since they weren't legal in all states.

Edit - looks like they are selling them again.

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi
    Last time I checked, Harbor Freight stopped selling trailers since they weren't legal in all states.

Edit - looks like they are selling them again.

They do have them again.

I wouldn't trust my expensives in it....

jerp239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Bridge Trailer sales in Woodburn, In has good prices and they are better built trailers than you will get at a box store. A 5x10 2000K pound axle is $875.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Got a 8' x 6' wide 3000# capacity at TSC about a year ago, IIRC on sale for $1100.00. Lowes also had the same thing in stock for same price, the TSC ones had better wood floor. Nice trailer for lawnmower and golf cart with a fold down non-removable ramp. I had a Harbor Freight kit trailer before that 4' wide x 8' long that I towed my lawnmowers and Harley. Wife wanted a golf cart and it was just a bit too wide for the HF. No complaints about it, pulled just fine. One thing if you would go with a HF kit, clean and re-pack the wheel bearings when you put it together. Mine had just enough grease to keep the metal shavings from falling out.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I been looking at them and it seems like you can almost get an enclosed trailer for just a little more......kind of shocked how much a small trailer costs. Thanks

Don't buy of those super-cheap enclosed trailers. Those things are basically disposable.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    If you want to buy a trailer that is going to last you more than 5 years, talk to these guys. I am certain they have the exact trailer you need and will answer all your questions as well as help solve any problems you may run into.

https://www.detrotrailers.com/

This is the trailer I bought from them. Totally happy with the price and experience.

052.jpg

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    If you want to buy a trailer that is going to last you more than 5 years, talk to these guys. I am certain they have the exact trailer you need and will answer all your questions as well as help solve any problems you may run into.

https://www.detrotrailers.com/

This is the trailer I bought from them. Totally happy with the price and experience.

John, you’re a scholar and a gentleman. You took the words out of my mouth.

Call Detro’s and see if they have a trade in or any other used trailers. If nothing else, their proximity to you, and the longevity of their business (2nd, if not 3rd generation) should be attractive.

Top Bottom