• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Saw a couple threads on this type of event and thought I'd do the same. I'm more marketing for you to bring your kids and attend if you're in the area, and/or if you have access to any cool trucks yourself bring those, too. We are working on reaching out to numerous different people to get trucks to the event. Tim Burns was my wife's step-dad who passed away unexpectedly last November, see the info below for more information on how we are honoring his memory.

Tim Burns was a lifelong advocate and mentor to children from across the Indianapolis area.
    From his 29 years coaching the Lawrence Mini Bears football team, to his 15 years coaching
    High School football at Lawrence North, Guerin Catholic, and Hamilton Southeastern; Coach
    Burns impacted countless lives through the game of football.

Coach Burns passed away on November 25th, 2019 but his legacy continues to live on through
    the Tim Burns Scholarship. This Scholarship is awarded to a student with special needs at
    Lawrence North High School, where Coach Burns worked.

In order to fulfill this legacy, and give back to the children of Central Indiana, we are hosting a
    Touch a Truck event on May 9th. For this event, we will have vehicles from across the Central
    Indiana area come to Hamilton Southeastern High School so that children can get a closer look
    inside of them.

We are hoping that you would be able to help us in our quest to remember the life and legacy of
    Coach Burns. We would love if you could provide a vehicle or a set of vehicles for the event. We
    would ask that a representative from your company come with the vehicle and help teach kids
    about it.

This promises to be a great day where children from around Central Indiana can have fun,
    learn, and raise money for a great cause. Please contact me with questions or to confirm that you will be
    taking part in this great day!

Top Bottom