Is your front door strong enough to resist forced entry?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    85060792_2768325666559558_6014067298124431360_o.jpg

At approximately 7:45 this evening, [12 Feb 2020] Engine 913 along with Chief 905 responded to a single vehicle MVA in the 14000 block of Old Hammond Hwy. The crash was due to the vehicle fleeing from law enforcement. The driver was ejected from the vehicle and transported to the hospital in critical condition. Also as a result of hitting multiple trees, the motor was thrown out of the vehicle and went through the front door of a nearby apartment, striking a resident inside. The resident was also transported with non lifethreatining injuries.

https://www.facebook.com/esfdbrla/posts/2768325796559545?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Glad my run in with something like this was far less diastrous. Less than 2 weeks after getting my new car, I heard a very loud thud outside. I went out and looked left and I see a tire and wheel laying on the ground next to my car in the drive. I look to the right and I see a car 100' up the road, missing its left front wheel, sitting on the brake disk.

Turns out as the car made the left hand turn onto my road, a lug bolt snapped and off it came. The wheel kept on going until it bounced off my car. (the thud) Apparently the driver has enemies, because she had only one lug nut on at the time of the accident.

No major damage to my car. Just enough to put a small crease in the rear quarter panel. I couldnt tell there was damage until I looked at the other side and the crease wasnt there.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    still too un-PC. "Indigenous Peoples" is the new hotness.

I guess they dont even want to admit this is actually America.

Top Bottom