Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Resident Dumbass II GLOCKMAN23C's Avatar

User Info Menu

Indy summer interstate construction

I'm all for fixing our interstates, but closing the west side down for a month in each direction, again, is . This should have been done last summer when they did a half-assed job on the rest of the project.

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Get outta my damn yard.......
    Quote Originally Posted by db1959 View Post
    The wind likes to blow my balls around.
    I will not give, not one more inch. No more compromise. From my cold dead hands.

GOA Member
    The 2A Project Member

One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. --Thomas Jefferson

A HAM with a radio, and nothing to say.

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

Looks like we all need employment in the road construction industry...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

Marksman

User Info Menu

Omfg!! Not more of this 💩.. good god I hate indot! I canít understand why they think itís a good idea to create gridlock around the entire county instead of overnight road closures? Also extremely dangerous for commuters.

User Info Menu

This gon be BAD! Like last year...
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

So it's "just" I-70 this time? If so, this won't affect me unlike the 465 closures did last year (other than heavier traffic on 465 that will be likely).

User Info Menu

I know the traffic volumes are night and day different but that looks better (the expected durations) than the 7 month nightmare INDOT unleashed on us down here on IN-37 last year. Day upon day of single-lane frustration while equipment sets idle in the other lanes--it's a wonder road rage incidents didn't skyrocket down here. I knew it would suck but even I couldn't imagine how sadistic INDOT could be.
    INGOer #18,319

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GodFearinGunTotin View Post
    I know the traffic volumes are night and day different but that looks better (the expected durations) than the 7 month nightmare INDOT unleashed on us down here on IN-37 last year. Day upon day of single-lane frustration while equipment sets idle in the other lanes--it's a wonder road rage incidents didn't skyrocket down here. I knew it would suck but even I couldn't imagine how sadistic INDOT could be.
    Yeah, it's going to get real messy between Martinsville and Indy now. Might have to find an alternate route to the gun range once that gets going.

User Info Menu

Hey at least you don't have to deal with the I-69 construction from Martinsville north! They're close to starting that mess this spring and that is my daily route. Although it should only be several years before it's completed.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    Hey at least you don't have to deal with the I-69 construction from Martinsville north! They're close to starting that mess this spring and that is my daily route. Although it should only be several years before it's completed.
    When that train wreck was happening between Bloomington and Martinsville...boy, am I glad I didn't have to drive that very often! Even after they took the project over from that clown contractor, it was bad but at least progress started getting made. Hopefully that next phase, as bad as it may be, won't take as long as the previous phase.
    INGOer #18,319

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GodFearinGunTotin View Post
    When that train wreck was happening between Bloomington and Martinsville...boy, am I glad I didn't have to drive that very often! Even after they took the project over from that clown contractor, it was bad but at least progress started getting made. Hopefully that next phase, as bad as it may be, won't take as long as the previous phase.
    Yeah I think the state learned a lot from that cluster flop. As long as I can get across 37 I'm doing pretty good, even if that becomes an issue I can always use Mann Road. Of course several thousand other people are probably thinking the same thing.

Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast