• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jorrell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2020
    Camby
    You are on an island with the supplies, guns, and ammo you will need. The question is what is the only album you will take with you?

For me, it is Rush: All the World’s a Stage.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Didn’t see that one coming. :ugh:

It was the only sensible answer I could come up with as I legitimately can't answer that question. Too many options and I know as soon as I made my choice and was plopped on that island, the one I didn't bring is what I would want.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    It’s an island, they all play Jimmy Buffett music anyway, I’ll bring margaritas.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    You guys laugh about this, but have you ever listened to only 1 album over and over?
    Late 80's early 90's I was between 18 and 22, the years all blend together and I partied alot.
    Back then we would park by the river and drink and partake in the herb.
    A buddy of mine had a Dodge Aspen station wagon that the radio didn't work but the factory 8track did. We had 1 8track, Billy Idol White Wedding. Over and over and over and over... still don't really care for Billy Idol.

So to answer your question, it won't be Billy Idol

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You guys laugh about this, but have you ever listened to only 1 album over and over?
    Late 80's early 90's I was between 18 and 22, the years all blend together and I partied alot.
    A buddy of mine had a Dodge Aspen station wagon that the radio didn't work but the factory 8track did. We had 1 8track, Billy Idol White Wedding. Over and over and over and over... still don't really care for Billy Idol.

This.
    I spent a 6 month deployment and they kept Billy Joel's Greatest Hits on the Mess Decks for EVERY MEAL, EVERY DAY.

I couldn't listen to Billy for a few years.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN

That reminds of the time my ex and I moved out of state, and the U-Haul truck we rented didn't have a radio. We brought an 8-track player and I remember playing Blackfoot Strikes over and over.

Top Bottom