Youtube users: calling the power if INGO again.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have a huge favor to ask. I run multimedia for my church. We currently stream services live on Facebook but are looking to mirror our live videos on Youtube for those that dont have facebook. (or in some cases, refuse to even visit it like its the devil's creation)

In order to get one of those vanity URLs (youtube.com/yourname/) so its easy to find the channel, one of the criteria is over 200 subscribers. I dont think we have 100 account holders in our entire congregation. (membership is under 250 and skews to boomers and much older)

Could those of you with Youtube accounts please subscribe? I dont expect anyone to watch anything, I just need subscribers to hit the goal because by the end of this evening, we will meet every other requirement. And other than uploading our archived services, We'll be posting 1 video each Sunday so you wont get many alerts from it.

We REALLY appreciate it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHO845Kj5pYLomeVLF1oUzA

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Done and done.

Is that a newish thing? I guess I got in early... I've got mine with my username URL.

Though maybe there's a viewership element to it.

fZWbSjV.png

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Done and done.

Is that a newish thing? I guess I got in early... I've got mine with my username URL.

Though maybe there's a viewership element to it.

fZWbSjV.png

Now its like, a fully filled out profile, open at least 30 days (I started this last year and forgot), all the pics to make it look pretty, and over 100 subscribers. THEN you can request it.

DOubt we will ever get a verified account. thats like 2000 subscribers and 4000 views. (not that we care... we just dont want to have people searching for the channel vs a human readable link)

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    26 here. Remind me and I'll even watch. You will want people to click thumbs up or down and put a word or 2 in the comments. Doesn't matter thumb direction, just that it gets clicked. Indicates interaction.

Top Bottom