Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Midnight View Post
    Absolutely CTD can charge whatever they want, but this great country, which you so politely reminded us we all live in, also allows me the freedom to call them greedy mother *******.
    They are doing exactly what companies are supposed to do in a panic buying situation, raise the price to curb hoarding. If more companies did that then we wouldn't have people hoarding TP or fighting over it. The real greed here comes from those that want to hoard on the cheap.

Expert

User Info Menu

Dirt bags gonna dirt... Didn't buy anything from CTD after Sandy Hook.

User Info Menu

Charging $44 for a box of Winchester 9mm isn't what I would call noble. They're scumbags hoping they can take advantage of the many idiots this world seems to have an abundance of.

User Info Menu

I get that soccer moms can keep Dick's afloat

I don't have anything useful to post, I just liked this line and thought it worthy of a quote
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

User Info Menu

Charging $44 for a box of Winchester 9mm isn't what I would call noble. They're scumbags hoping they can take advantage of the many idiots this world seems to have an abundance of.
    If charging $44 for a box of 9mm is what it takes to convince those that don't really need a box of 9mm from buying it and thus ensuring it is available for those that do really need it, then the market has functioned correctly. Nobility has nothing to do with it though maintaining a supply at a high price would likely seem more noble to someone truly in need than those that keep pricing that ensures shortages and encourages hoarders.

Stay Picky my Friends

User Info Menu

I wonder if the add-on bidet sales have gone through the roof yet

And I also agree, I'm not sure who still buys from CTD? Maybe the newer gun owners?

Quote Originally Posted by Que View Post
    I've banned a couple of people while in church.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by two70 View Post
    If charging $44 for a box of 9mm is what it takes to convince those that don't really need a box of 9mm from buying it and thus ensuring it is available for those that do really need it, then the market has functioned correctly. Nobility has nothing to do with it though maintaining a supply at a high price would likely seem more noble to someone truly in need than those that keep pricing that ensures shortages and encourages hoarders.
    Someone tell Amazon and Ebay they're tearing at the fabric of our economic system since they shut down all the free wheeling capitalists trying to make an honest buck on masks and sanitizers.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler-The-Piker View Post
    What's the difference between this and the TEN hand sanitizer guy?
    Spooky 30 clip per second bullets turns non gun folks off.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

Someone tell Amazon and Ebay they're tearing at the fabric of our economic system since they shut down all the free wheeling capitalists trying to make an honest buck on masks and sanitizers.
    Hooray for Amazon and Ebay making a bunch of masks and sanitizer unavailable to the public(and never mind the reduction in supply and competition)! If only other retailers could have done something like, i don't know... raising their prices commensurate with the increased demand to curb said "free wheeling capitalists".

Expert

User Info Menu

Its getting better.. lol

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/winc...-1027-568.html

$699.00 for 1,000 rounds.

"Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast