They are not alone.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I donít think Iíve ever bought anything from them. I did save a hat I got from them when the NRA convention was in town a couple years ago. Maybe Iíll use it if I run out of toilet paper.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Crawfordsville Gun Club; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

I get that soccer moms can keep Dick's afloat, but why are these SOB's still in business?

User Info Menu

Yes. Capitalism sucks, as does the supply and demand theorem. CTD are free to charge as they please, and one is free as to whether one does business with them or not. Seems many are all for freedom and liberty 'gov leave me alone' up until the point things get a little spicy, then it's time for almighty gov to step in and give crap away to save us all.

Meanwhile, we be skinnin' our smoke wagons at the Costco TP aisle: https://fox59.com/news/coronavirus/p...irus-pandemic/

We seem to be a very frail and delicate people these days. What happens when things get REALLY interesting?
    Last edited by Clipper Strip; 03-17-2020 at 05:03. Reason: felt like it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clipper Strip View Post
    Yes. Capitalism sucks, as does the supply and demand theorem. CTD are free to charge as they please, and one is free as to whether one does business with them or not. Seems many are all for freedom and liberty 'gov leave me alone' up until the point things get a little spicy, then it's time for almighty gov to step in and give crap away to save us all.

Meanwhile, we be skinnin' our smoke wagons at the Costco TP aisle: https://fox59.com/news/coronavirus/p...irus-pandemic/

We seem to be a very frail and delicate people these days. What happens when things get REALLY interesting?
    Absolutely CTD can charge whatever they want, but this great country, which you so politely reminded us we all live in, also allows me the freedom to call them greedy mother *******.

User Info Menu

What's the difference between this and the TEN hand sanitizer guy?
    sauce will thicken upon standing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Pigeon View Post

When I clicked on the ad for the 223 it is now up to $899 per 1000
    It's all true!!! The Boogieman IS real, and you found him!!!

User Info Menu

Might want to recheck those prices, they jumped a tad bit

I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast