Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 154 of 506 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 164 204 254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 5054

Thread: Coronavirus II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by smokingman View Post
    The sad part. We have less hospital beds and less ICU capacity per 1000 people than Italy at 3.4 per 1000.
    Comparing us to Germany it is much worse. They have 8.3 beds per 1000.
    USA has less than 2.9(2013,and we have actually lost beds since then).
    https://data.worldbank.org/indicator...alue_desc=true

It may also explain how south Korea is doing so well with 13.2 per 1000.
    Someone was talking about the other day. They cautioned that when reading these statistics to remember that in Europe, there are no surgery centers and clinics like we have here and those numbers of beds are not counted in the US number of "hospital beds". I can't vouch for that statement only report what I understood them to say.
    INGOer #18,319

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by maxwelhse View Post
    This is exactly why I've been going out of my way to get gas at a station that is off the beaten path instead of the truck stop that is smack dab in the middle of my regular drive.
    This is a youtuber I often watch because he provides some useful tips on detailing cars. He recently added a covid video with info about detailing, but it also includes some useful information about what to do at gas stations and stuff. If you're not interested in the detailing part, skip to about 13:28 for some useful tips about avoiding germs while using your car generally, such as how to get gas. You'll notice he's, uh, detail oriented.

I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OurDee View Post
    Just put the glycerin directly on your hands and rub them together. it deep moisterizes.

Will try, since I've already tried every lotion known to man.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mmpsteve View Post
    (Side note:as an advertising medium, direct mail generally makes companies money. Yes, 97% goes in the trash, but who doesn't like pizza coupons?)
    So.... It is garbage that bothers 97% of the people but that is OK because 3% make money??

That Sucks!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    Well, son of a...

Keep it out of my county, a-hole.

https://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/..._medium=social
    My first thought of what to do with this person was never bad but before I post that I want to know...

Did he driver because his work would not let him off to recovery? Meaning if he did not drive he was going to get fired?

Or did he drive knowing he could take sick leave but figured I can do this? Did he KNOW he had the c-virus?

The article does not say?

User Info Menu

Well since it's caused by the topic of the thread, just got laid off for an additional third week. Thank God at the ripe age of 25 I was set up to weather a three month storm should it hit. Why can't we hold our corporations to the same standard? At this point I hope Trump vetoes the aid bill and just kamakazies the entire thing just out of spite.
    Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Dude, from what I can tell from your photos, you don't do anything bargin bin.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdragon View Post
    Will try, since I've already tried every lotion known to man.
    Ever tried 1% hydrocortisone cream? For whatever reason I decided to develop eczema this winter for the first time in my life. I've always had trouble/dry skin problems and I can tell you that cream is almost like magic.

It's a little spendy, but I've found using a little of that and thinning it with a little regular lotion works well for me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by maxwelhse View Post
    Ever tried 1% hydrocortisone cream? For whatever reason I decided to develop eczema this winter for the first time in my life. I've always had trouble/dry skin problems and I can tell you that cream is almost like magic.

It's a little spendy, but I've found using a little of that and thinning it with a little regular lotion works well for me.
    I have Rx cortisone cream, but I'm not convinced it does more good than harm.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdragon View Post
    I have Rx cortisone cream, but I'm not convinced it does more good than harm.
    That's too bad. I haven't noticed any down sides, thankfully. I have taken to wearing latex gloves (before it was cool) when out in the garage or doing stuff outside in the dry months. That seems to have really helped me a lot this winter too.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mmpsteve View Post
    Well, please don't stop it forever - it's how I make a living. I am down 50% the last 30 days, I believe because many of my clients don't know what the hell to say in their mailings - too many unknowns to go forward.

(Side note:as an advertising medium, direct mail generally makes companies money. Yes, 97% goes in the trash, but who doesn't like pizza coupons?)

QFT

It's stupid, we're still sort of working but the phone isn't ringing. To say I am upset and concerned is a understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.