Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 193 of 506 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 5054

Thread: Coronavirus II

User Info Menu

Tetelestai.

Ark

User Info Menu

These checkpoints at state borders and National Guard going door-to-door to root out "illegals" from New York are things that I never thought I'd see in this country.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    I made a thing to intubate people through. need a mandrel for my hole saw though. first time I bent acrylic, went well.

The carpenter made a couple of these last week, if you need a hand fine tuning yours or suggestions for him improving his get with me Monday.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    And yet Subaru in Lafayette is non union. They make almost the same pay as union shops. Subaru is paying their worthless NON UNION employees 100% to stay at home. Union shops are not getting 100% to stay at home.

union YES!!!!!! Oh wait what????

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nonobaddog View Post
    That is some serious TDS in healthcare where it doesn't belong, not that it belongs anywhere else either.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Stupid.

User Info Menu

The reason they get the pay is because the unions exist. I have enough veiwpoints on unions to tick everyone off. I see management's side while seeing the worker's side. I see the coruption from top to bottom, inside and out. I have Archie and the Meathead's opinions mixed in my mind.

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    And yet Subaru in Lafayette is non union. They make almost the same pay as union shops. Subaru is paying their worthless NON UNION employees 100% to stay at home. Union shops are not getting 100% to stay at home.
    And did you ever wonder just why Subaru would be so magnanamoius? It sure isn't out of the goodness of their heart. It is to keep all the other BS Union crap out of their factories.

Things like:

union imposed max production quotas.

only an electrician can plug something in.

Lilly was reasonably clear they wanted happy employees so as not to need to deal with unions.

Unions were a great institution that we all owe a debt of gratitude to for the fight they waged that had a lasting impact on pay and safety. We take all that for granted but unions fought and achieved much of the safety we enjoy today. Sadly this is no longer their moment. They won pay and safety that the founders would have thought unimaginable but once achieved continued the fight for less noble reasons that now hurt the country and American business.

User Info Menu

Just read that entire article. What a cluster****.......
    Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 press 1 to talk to someone now or text 838255 available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

User Info Menu

How come New York doesn't have more survivors?
    (Survivors is my word - they use other words such as "recovered" for New York and "no longer need isolation" in Minnesota)

New York
    Actives 29,766
    Survived 1
    Deaths 192

Minnesota
    Active 441
    Survived 220
    Deaths 5