• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    After reading a little about the wonders of copper I purchased a copper bracelet. Day two of wearing the bracelet I think the stiffness and soreness in my fingers is getting a little better. Anyone have any luck with copper jewlery? Is it B.S. or is there something to it? :dunno:

"When influenzas
    , bacteria like E. Coli, superbugs like MRSA, or even coronaviruses land on most hard surfaces, they can live for up to four to five days. But when they land on copper, and copper alloys like brass, they begin to die within minutes and are undetectable within hours. "

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If that's true then I'm getting some copper gloves and face masks.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    After reading a little about the wonders of copper I purchased a copper bracelet. Day two of wearing the bracelet I think the stiffness and soreness in my fingers is getting a little better. Anyone have any luck with copper jewlery? Is it B.S. or is there something to it? :dunno:

"When influenzas
    , bacteria like E. Coli, superbugs like MRSA, or even coronaviruses land on most hard surfaces, they can live for up to four to five days. But when they land on copper, and copper alloys like brass, they begin to die within minutes and are undetectable within hours. "

Copper also provides protection against parasites in Goats. in moderation it is a good thing

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010

"When influenzas

The bracelet is B.S. But if your fingers feel better, then by all means, stick with the placebo that works.

It is true that several metals, including silver and copper, are antimicrobial towards microbes living on the surface of the metal. That is why silverware was made of silver; the utensils didn't make people sick. And that is why brass doorknobs are ideal (brass is an alloy of copper, after all); someone's cold virus won't infect everyone else who comes in the building all day.

But the microbes on the surface of those metals die within a few hours by staying on the surface of those metals; the metals don't pass on any antimicrobial properties to the person wearing a bracelet or carrying pennies in a pocket any more than they make the person wearing the bracelet into an ideal extension cord.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    i'm in HVAC plumbing and electrical....my hands are green almost on a daily bases from handling copper for the last 40 years......if it had all the great healing property's i would be one of the healthiest people on earth which i'm not...

so i call it BS....

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN

"When influenzas

I've tried the bracelet, but it didn't help with the pain I was having. Copper is also used to kill parasites in aquariums, I can't use it because it will kill my freshwater shrimp.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    I have CLL and belong to a forum on the illness. Newcomers often ask if
    diet or supplements will prevent the condition from progressing. Usual
    answer is if that was the case we would all (forum members) be taking
    those supplements, or improving our diet. There's just no scientific
    evidence that it helps, and most oncologists say it has no effect on CLL,
    but say that a good diet will help us withstand side effects of treatments.

My opinion is copper probably doesn't help, and has no benefits like a
    good diet has, so don't waste your time. Eat well and that is more likely
    to help out if you do get Covid.

Sorry, the editor had my entire first paragraph on one line, so I put in my own LFCR

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I always heard (i.e. must be true) that is the reason for brass door knobs as it was a natural disinfectant.

Or, it just looks good, is an easy alloy to make, and resists rusting.

Yes, virii die quickly on pure copper surfaces. But, if you just wear a copper bracelet, then only that bracelet will be safe - not the rest of you.

Taking copper supplements won't do jack ****. It's not going to line you sinuses with copper - which would be the only effective thing.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    I heard the most effective way to kill the virus with copper is to fashion one into a butt plug and stick it up your anus all day. Not sure is its true or not but somewhere on the internet I saw that (I think).

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I heard the most effective way to kill the virus with copper is to fashion one into a butt plug and stick it up your anus all day. Not sure is its true or not but somewhere on the internet I saw that (I think).

That just makes your anus green and taste like a 9V battery.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

That would be great protection from surprise butt sex!!!!!!!!:rockwoot:

Nevermore

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2018
    Somewhere
    Maybe if we wait long enough those wonder magnetic bracelets will come back into vogue. I remember my dad laughing at all the executives at his company (golfers, naturally) who had bought them. Multi-million dollar salaries, capable of making decisions that change the fate of thousands of workers and swindled by snake oil like any regular joe. Was always funny to me.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    It seems some of you think I just wrapped a piece of copper wire around my wrist. That is far from it. I have a
    [h=1]Healing Lama Pure Copper Tibetan Healing Bracelet. Full Benefits of Copper-Handmade with High Gauge Pure Copper. Unpolished, Uncoated and Non-Magnetic.[/h]This is the real deal here! How could you doubt a Healing Lama? And magnets???? Everybody knows magnets do nothing....................:):

Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    Long ago a roofer told me a trick about copper pennies that may or may not be true. But I tried and and it did work for me. So... here it is for your edification.

Copper is a fungicide. Everyone agrees with that.

So, take a bunch of copper pennies and place them about six inches apart just under your ridgeline at the top of your roof. Have most of the penny sticking out, but still be secure under the shingle. The rain washing down on the pennies over the years creates just enough copper wash to keep your roof free from moss and other growth. Had part of my roof turning pretty green 'cause it was under heavy shade. After two years of doing this it was back to normal with no other treatment done.

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Long ago a roofer told me a trick about copper pennies that may or may not be true. But I tried and and it did work for me. So... here it is for your edification.

Copper is a fungicide. Everyone agrees with that.

So, take a bunch of copper pennies and place them about six inches apart just under your ridgeline at the top of your roof. Have most of the penny sticking out, but still be secure under the shingle. The rain washing down on the pennies over the years creates just enough copper wash to keep your roof free from moss and other growth. Had part of my roof turning pretty green 'cause it was under heavy shade. After two years of doing this it was back to normal with no other treatment done.
    I used zinc strips on the shaded part of my roof, did the same thing. In both copper and zinc, it is is the sulfide from those metals that kills and prevents the moss and mildew from growing.

Interestingly: "Last Wednesday, we*published*the success story from Dr. Vladimir Zelenko,*a board-certified family practitioner in New York, after he*successfully treated 350 coronavirus patients with 100 percent success using a cocktail of drugs: hydroxychloroquine, in combination with azithromycin (Z-Pak), an antibiotic to treat secondary infections, and zinc sulfate.* Dr. Zelenko said he saw the symptom of shortness of breath resolved within four to six hours after treatment."

https://techstartups.com/2020/03/28...hydroxychloroquine-sulfate-zinc-z-pak-update/

Top Bottom