Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Laughter is good medicine.

  2. #12
    Master spencer rifle's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Denny warning:
    Those are sweetgum seed balls, not sycamore.
    Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

    “There's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.” - Irving Kristol

    "He's not a tame lion..."

    1 Samuel 13:19

    Psalm 149:6

  3. #13
    Shooter

    User Info Menu

    I'll reserve judgement until HoosierDoc examines him. Is that one of those "turn your head and cough" exams?

  4. #14
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    I'll reserve judgement until HoosierDoc examines him. Is that one of those "turn your head and cough" exams?

  5. #15
    Grandmaster HoughMade's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileDocHill View Post
    My daughter and I were having fun with this. We are thinking of making spoof videos. Homemade mask effectiveness trials: model wearing the mask, talking about filter efficiency, particle sizes, then from off screen a sneeze and toss a handful of these at it and watch them bounce off. I can't decide if cheesy infomercial style or overly serious Leslie Nielson style would be better.
    She and my wife have genetic immune system disorders that put them at high risk so we have to find ways to lighten the mood or it gets ay too serious around here.
    Some home made masks do pretty good at keeping the virus out.

    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

  6. #16
    Home on the Range chocktaw2's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileDocHill View Post
    My daughter and I were having fun with this. We are thinking of making spoof videos. Homemade mask effectiveness trials: model wearing the mask, talking about filter efficiency, particle sizes, then from off screen a sneeze and toss a handful of these at it and watch them bounce off. I can't decide if cheesy infomercial style or overly serious Leslie Nielson style would be better.
    She and my wife have genetic immune system disorders that put them at high risk so we have to find ways to lighten the mood or it gets ay too serious around here.
    That would be funny. I withdrew my post.
    Just because you're at the center of the Universe doesn't mean you're in it.

  7. #17
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by chocktaw2 View Post
    That would be funny. I withdrew my post.


  8. #18
    Home on the Range chocktaw2's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by maxwelhse View Post
    Hey, I mess up, I try to make it right.
    Just because you're at the center of the Universe doesn't mean you're in it.

  9. #19
    Grandmaster Alpo's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by chocktaw2 View Post
    Hey, I mess up, I try to make it right.
    Yeah....but I'm not sure I can ever forgive you for posting that Madonna song in the "What are you Listening to" thread.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

  10. #20
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by chocktaw2 View Post
    Hey, I mess up, I try to make it right.
    Both of my rep options are for "-1" again (???), but...

    "Repped"


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge