Just blew my nose and it looks like I got the Corona!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    u7bNqHy.jpg

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    My daughter and I were having fun with this. We are thinking of making spoof videos. Homemade mask effectiveness trials: model wearing the mask, talking about filter efficiency, particle sizes, then from off screen a sneeze and toss a handful of these at it and watch them bounce off. I can't decide if cheesy infomercial style or overly serious Leslie Nielson style would be better.
    She and my wife have genetic immune system disorders that put them at high risk so we have to find ways to lighten the mood or it gets waaaay too serious around here.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    My daughter and I were having fun with this. We are thinking of making spoof videos. Homemade mask effectiveness trials: model wearing the mask, talking about filter efficiency, particle sizes, then from off screen a sneeze and toss a handful of these at it and watch them bounce off. I can't decide if cheesy infomercial style or overly serious Leslie Nielson style would be better.
    She and my wife have genetic immune system disorders that put them at high risk so we have to find ways to lighten the mood or it gets waaaay too serious around here.

Some home made masks do pretty good at keeping the virus out.

sally%2Bd.jpg

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    That would be funny. I withdrew my post.

Top Bottom