I was not aware the federal government created foundations and charities by law.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Charity is not controlled by the government. Your ability to take tax deductions from charitable contributions, however, requires regulation.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I would worry less about how it is legally established and more about what it does. I wonder if it is a back-door way to mobilize lobbying by the "donors" on CDC's behalf to Congress, and finding a way to fund things that Congress has refused to fund -- like conducting anti-2A "research", treating "gun violence" as a disease and the like.

After the fiasco the CDC and the FDA created with the COVID-19 testing foul-up, the last thing CDC needs is to wander off into other areas, especially policy making. Stick to researching actual diseases.

Trump should not let a crisis go to waste. Perfect time to shuffle rules and people at the CDC and FDA.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You mean like Planned Parenthood, a 501c3, being a patsy for dems? They do abortion but also kickback 10% of the taxpayer loot to the dems. What a racket...

Kicking back nearly $50 million this election...

Top Bottom