Did any off you guys get bigger size hail?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I hear Crawfordsville, Ladoga, Advance, Stilesville got some good size hail....can any of you confirm that? I also heard Carmel had some big hail. I am going out to hunt some damage and put out some signs today....if any of you guys know people who got damage, have them contact me.

Thanks in advance. Didnt mean for this to sound like an ad....just kind of the first time I had to work hail damage without going door to door. People might get a bit angry right now if some stranger knocks on their door.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    [video=youtube_share;vempCwVdsTg]https://youtu.be/vempCwVdsTg[/video]

No damage to vehicles that I could see, hail about the size of driveway gravel. Came out of nowhere

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    [video=youtube_share;vempCwVdsTg]https://youtu.be/vempCwVdsTg[/video]

No damage to vehicles that I could see, hail about the size of driveway gravel. Came out of nowhere

Wow, that is nice. At 5 second mark I see a big old stone....I would almost bet that left a mark. Is that an apartment/townhouse complex? Thank you for sharing that.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Wow, that is nice. At 5 second mark I see a big old stone....I would almost bet that left a mark. Is that an apartment/townhouse complex? Thank you for sharing that.

Yes it is, saw some shingles knocked off when walking around this AM. I saw your thread and was like here is the perfect place to post the video. The wife and I were both shocked when it happened. People were still out walking when it came down.

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    I got hit with some pretty large hail in Carmel. It was pretty strange listening to it come in. I live next to a park so there is a pretty big field with quite a few trees. I could hear it getting louder and louder until it finally hit. I almost guarantee I have some damage. I had some shingles come off last year a few times right after we moved in, but had to put in a claim for flood damage so I'm afraid if I put in another claim my insurance will drop me.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Up here in the north, hail no brother, but right now it sounds like the garage door is about to come off the hinges from wind. Gusts up to 65mph... It's getting gnarly out there.

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    When I got home the hail on the ground was quarter sized could've been bigger when it fell. I live between Anderson and Middletown there was a hail damage brochure on the front door somebody was on it.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Dang, Sounds like I will be heading to Crawfordsville next. I didn't find any real good damage today. I can't believe people are leaving flyers on peoples doors right now, I hate cold knocking under normal conditions, right now I am not even giving that any thoughts. I love working hail claims though, people are usually pretty happy once they figure out they are getting a free roof, although a lot of them want it cheaper than free, lol.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom