• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    One of our clunkers is PL/PD so when it came time to replace the windshield negligently damaged by me, we found Bell Tire to have a good price and have no regrets of that experience.....aside from me cracking the windshield in the first place.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I’m hoping to find a decent price because the car isn’t worth a lot and we were just about to list it for sale .
    it’s a Suburban, the back hatch glass and the rear side window were blown out with one big limb.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I used Safelite a couple of times and they were adequate. Had some trouble with one installation but they did make it right at what had to be a huge loss for them. I've got a co worker that knows a guy that can save you some coin. If you'd like I'll see if I can get his contact info for you. Let me know.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I used Safelite a couple of times and they were adequate. Had some trouble with one installation but they did make it right at what had to be a huge loss for them. I've got a co worker that knows a guy that can save you some coin. If you'd like I'll see if I can get his contact info for you. Let me know.
    Yeah man, I’m all about saving some bucks. Especially right now. Let me know what you find.
    I’d like to get at least a couple different quotes.
    I might be able to get the hatch glass from a junk yard and do it myself. The rear side glass might need a pro.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Blackies auto glass. He is based on the east side. He and his installer are a little rough around the edges, but they do good work and are far cheaper than Safelite. They come to you.

Top Bottom